DRAW: The Showdown
By Raptus Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The biggest update for Draw yet is here!
5 stars - Good looking and simple fun play. Quite an addictive little shoot em up. Worth getting
5 stars - Sick Game, not enough westerns around! Great art, similar to Borderlands! A great buy, worth every cent.
5 stars - Great job ! - I can't believe I've never heard of this one but well done guys. I like how you can customize your character's clothes and weapons as you progress. Each game is a different pattern. Overall it's just fun to play.
5 stars - Nice! - I like this game way better than infinity blade..
2 brand new characters, much sharper graphics, new store benefits, tonnes of new items to make your cowboy unique, and a brand new level to explore! Coyote needs your help more than ever!
Welcome to the Wild West…
The town of Coyote used to be a successful mining settlement, so prosperous it attracted the attention of L. Belly and his gang of Ruffians. They’ve taken over the streets and will stop at nothing until they have terrorized the hard working people of Coyote.
You’ve been appointed the sheriff of this god-forsaken town, taking over from the last one who lasted a whole 45 seconds. The dusty streets and the unforgiving desert stretch as far as the eye can see. You alone stand between justice for the inhabitants of Coyote….or the chaos and havoc created at the hands of L. Belly’s gang…
How fast can you Draw?
• DRAW: The Showdown is inspired by classic westerns, the Wild West, a land with no law.
• DRAW: The Showdown’s colorful and vivid approaches bring its many characters to life.
• DRAW: The Showdown is a randomly Generated On-Rails Shooter, a different game every time.
• DRAW: The Showdown Comes in standard definition, for older iOS devices, and HD for iPad and iPhone 4.
• DRAW: The Showdown allows you to customize your character, buy weapons, clothes and accessories for him. Make your Sheriff unique!
• Coming updates will add: various difficulties, and much more awesomeness!
iPhone 4s + recommended
What's New in Version 2.15
Improved overall memory management.
Better framerate in older devices.
Corrected rendering of some textures.
Addictively good and can also be frustrating
Thank you Raptus!
Plus side: Good concept, graphics and play. Addictive!
Minus side: The game can be frustrating at times. On some screens even if you aim well the bullets hit unintended targets. Some hostiles shoot at you while practically invisible at critical stages of the game, which prevents a high score.
Bottom line: The game needs some work.
Update: Even after the game was updated a couple of times the same issues persist.
Great game to play. Just wish an update would be out. Maybe with some new cities.
Every time I start kicking but and taking names the game freezes.....O'Well it's free I can't complain too much.....just frustrating....please fix?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 24, 2014
- Version: 2.15
- Size: 59.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Raptus Games SpA
- © 2011 - 2014 Raptus Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Anique Golden Skull$2.99
- Small bag of valuables.$0.99
- Large Chest of Valuables.$1.99