Dream Talk Recorder Pro
By MobiUtil Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Over 3 million people use Dream Talk Recorder to record their sleep talks and snores at night!
Do you talk or snore in your sleep? Find out tonight!
About 5% of the world adult population talks in their dreams. Do you know if you, your kids or someone you know talk in their dreams? Do you know what happens in the darkest hours of the night? Do you know how many times your kids wake up at night? Find out today!
Dream Talk Recorder for iPhone intelligently records your talks while you, your partner or your kids are talking or snoring in dreams. Our superior technology records only when you are talking or snoring in your dreams.
Touch a button in Dream Talk Recorder before going to sleep and in the morning you will be surprised and delighted to hear everything that you or your partner said at night.
Also now you don't have to argue with your partner if he/she snores at night. You will have a solid proof and can play it at the breakfast table :).
What do our customers say?
***** If your bed partner (is) someone that talks, mumbles, laughs, farts, etc. while sleeping you will get a hoot out of this app! ~Abenator - USA
***** Thought it was really good. not stopped laughing ~Rose Reynolds - UK
***** Absolut cool.... was es so gibt. Letzte Nacht probiert , geht 100% ~mmsmms - Germany
**** Very funny and also useful for finding out what time your partner fell into bed after the pub...amazing ~Eve Mabbutt - UK
- Records your dream talks
- Keeps a complete history with start/stop time and number of recordings
- Copy funny dream talks to favorites
- Listen to the recordings and see the voice visualizations.
- Delete all recordings from the last night with the swipe of a finger.
- Share your favorite dream talks via email & Facebook/Twitter with your friends
and on DreamTalkRecorder.net with the rest of the world. You can also share the "Latest" dream talks of others on Facebook. Just tap on the row to share it with friends.
- Set activation delay to start recording after a certain delay e.g., 30 minutes after you have went to bed.
- Listen to relaxing sounds or white noise before recording starts
- Auto stops recording after configurable hours e.g., 6 hours
- Set recording sensitivity level to let the app automatically filter noise. We recommend to keep it at "Medium" level.
Benefits (Pro version)
- Unlimited recording hours
- Completely ad free
- Dropbox integration so your recordings are automatically uploaded to Dropbox under folder /Apps/Dream Talk Recorder Pro/. You can also manually save recordings to Dropbox. To play recordings on Windows, please use QuickTime media player from Apple.
- Share your personal favorite recordings with the World
Start your every morning with a laugh by listening to your hilarious, funny and some times scary dream talks from the previous night!
Leave the app running on the screen to be able to record your dream talks and keep the device connected to a power source. Please keep the microphone side towards your bed. To use it with older versions of iPod without a built in microphone, please connect an external microphone with iPod.
Dream Talk Recorder
on Facebook :
** iOS 7 users, please make sure that access to Microphone is ON for this app. Please check Settings>Privacy>Microphone. Otherwise, the app wouldn't be able to record.
What's New in Version 7.0
Playback could be more user friendly
Records all noises while I sleep. This is simple and easy to accomplish. The issues with the app are:
Playback- if you switch to another app... like checking a text, and you come back to continue listening, it doesn’t remember where you were. Highly irritating.
Weird non-related features.- Most of the apps “features” have nothing to do with sleep, or the sounds you make while sleeping. The user is left wondering why the developer added this unrelated stuff instead of working on the playback issues.
Very good app
Very good app. Does exactly what it is designed to do perfectly well. I have used this for the last few nights, and after adjusting the sensitivity to my environment, it is ideal. I can see myself using this app for years to come every night.
Great app. I am scheduled for sleep apnea test. I found this very helpful just to " hear what I'm doing while asleep". Very sensitive can pick up a low flying plane. I finally did a bit of talking in my sleep last night. Very pleased all around!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 13, 2017
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 35.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MobiUtil Ltd
- © 2011 MobiUtil Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.