Over 3 million people use Dream Talk Recorder to record their sleep talks and snores at night!
Do you talk or snore in your sleep? Find out tonight!
About 5% of the world adult population talks in their dreams. Do you know if you, your kids or someone you know talk in their dreams? Do you know what happens in the darkest hours of the night? Do you know how many times your kids wake up at night? Find out today!
Dream Talk Recorder for iPhone intelligently records your talks while you, your partner or your kids are talking or snoring in dreams. Our superior technology records only when you are talking or snoring in your dreams.
Touch a button in Dream Talk Recorder before going to sleep and in the morning you will be surprised and delighted to hear everything that you or your partner said at night.
Also now you don't have to argue with your partner if he/she snores at night. You will have a solid proof and can play it at the breakfast table :).
What do our customers say?
***** If your bed partner (is) someone that talks, mumbles, laughs, farts, etc. while sleeping you will get a hoot out of this app! ~Abenator - USA
***** Thought it was really good. not stopped laughing ~Rose Reynolds - UK
***** Absolut cool.... was es so gibt. Letzte Nacht probiert , geht 100% ~mmsmms - Germany
**** Good. Now I know why my husband frequently kicks me in the night! Lol ~linedancer2010 - UK
- Records your dream talks
- Keeps a complete history with start/stop time and number of recordings
- Copy funny dream talks to favorites
- Listen to the recordings and see the voice visualizations.
- Delete all recordings from the last night with the swipe of a finger.
- Share your favorite dream talks via email & Facebook/Twitter with your friends. You can also share on DreamTalkRecorder.net with the rest of the world (This feature is available in Full Version only). You can also share the "World" dream talks of others on Facebook. Just tap on the row to share it with friends.
- Set activation delay to start recording after a certain delay e.g., 30 minutes after you have went to bed.
- Auto stops recording after configurable hours e.g., 7 hours (Note: free version supports Max. 2 hours of dream talk recording where as Full/Pro Version provides unlimited hours of dream talk recording. You can unlock the full/pro version from the Settings tab.)
- Listen to relaxing sounds or white noise before recording starts
- Set recording sensitivity level to let the app automatically filter noise. We recommend to keep it at "Medium" level.
Benefits (Full Version)
- Unlimited recording hours
- Completely ad free
- Dropbox integration so your recordings are automatically uploaded to Dropbox under folder /Apps/Dream Talk Recorder/. You can also manually save recordings to Dropbox. To play recordings on Windows, please use QuickTime media player from Apple.
- Share your personal favorite recordings with the World
Start your every morning with a laugh by listening to your hilarious, funny and some times scary dream talks from the previous night!
Leave the app running on the screen to be able to record your dream talks and keep the device connected to a power source. Please keep the microphone side towards your bed. To use it with older versions of iPod without a built in microphone, please connect an external microphone with iPod.
Dream Talk Recorder
on Facebook :
** iOS 7 users, please make sure that access to Microphone is ON for this app. Please check Settings>Privacy>Microphone. Otherwise, the app wouldn't be able to record.
Ratings and Reviews
This is great! I’ve used the free version a few times in the last month. I knew I had sleep apnea for the last year or two but had no way to prove it or record it without using all the storage on my phone. With this, it definitely proves I have it and I can actually hear how poorly I sleep.
I’ve been waiting for 6 months to do the sleep apnea test, which actually is this Friday. Now I’ll find out how bad it is and if I need the machine.
Doesn’t save recordings
I have the paid version. As long as I keep the recordings in the app they’re fine; but when I save to favorites and Dropbox only the first of the night’s recordings is saved.
Imagine recording over 200 instances of sleep apnea symptoms in one night, or even possibly a break-in, saving the night’s series of recordings, pulling that night up a week later, and only being able to play a 4-second recording of random noise.
Audio very low
Okay, so I'm using a Mini IPad4, and have noticed that the audio is very very quiet, even when talking directly into the mic. I have a stereo mic, MV88, and while it will not record in stereo, the volume of the audio input at least is a bit better. That would mean however, that I have to keep my Mini IPad unplugged all night so as to plug in the mic. Please, fix the audio issues? Thanks.
- AXSAR Ltd
- 35.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 MobiUtil Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.