Dreem is a pioneering product which monitors, analyzes, and acts on your sleep. This app is a companion to the Dreem Band (required to use the app). If you don't yet own a Dreem Band, read more here: [www.dreem.com](http://www.dreem.com/).
We are delighted to introduce the new Dreem Coach. The Dreem experience has been entirely redesigned to help you improve your sleep in a lasting way.
- A 3-stage sleep improvement journey, starting with an assessment, followed by a restructuring stage (if relevant), and an optimisation stage.
- Introducing Dreem's CBT (Cognitive and Behavioural Therapy), developed with leading sleep experts to treat chronic insomnia
- A library of Programs to help you make meaningful, long-term improvements to your sleep
- Many more ways to use your Dreem Band, from new types of sessions (including Nap & Relaxation) to new Sleep Techniques
We hope you will enjoy the Dreem Coach, and we look forward to receiving your feedback (get in touch at [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)).
Compatible iOS devices:
iPhone 5s or more recent
iPod Touch 5th generation or more recent
iPad 2nd generation or more recent; all kinds of iPad Mini
Compatible versions of iOS: iOS 10.0 or more recent
This app is available in English and French
- Fix the FTU pop-up error message preventing successful pairing
- Fix some crashes
Ratings and Reviews
I work random shifts- so don’t have a regular sleep schedule. I also have insomnia more often than not. The headset and app have been life savers- I fall asleep way quicker than without, appreciate the sleep tracking, and the alarm is the best smart alarm I’ve used. The app could use some work- minor bugs here and there (specifically when I try to switch sleep programs. The app tends to shut down and I’m unable to switch them). This is forgivable in my opinion- as I’ve noted updates are relatively expedient and it’s a new technology/company as far as I’m aware. Over all- I’m beyond impressed with this product and it’s accompanying app.
App Update Logged Off Users
The most recent app update logged me off and required me to re-enter my wifi password. So, I was sleepy and ready to go to sleep with the Dreem band, but to use it, I had to get up and boot my computer to get my passwords. By then, I was no longer sleepy. Dreem’s developers would get a better score if they really imagine what it is like to have to jump through all of the hoops that they put into their app. Not good at all
- 168.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Dreem SAS All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.