This app calculate the drip rate by setting the required time and volume of infusion.
The blue progress bar and flashing images, display the dropping interval.
Timer and alarm will help the management of each drip intravenous injection.
Drip rate calculation
- There is a 20 gtt/mL and 60 gtt/mL infusion set of initial display.
- If you need other infusion set, you can add any set. (1-99 gtt/mL)
- Calculate "Rate" by setting "Volume" and "Time".
- Calculate "Time" by setting "Rate" and "Volume".
- Calculate "Volume" by setting "Time" and "Rate".
- Flashing Image will be able to tap.
- The List display the remaining infusion time.
- It will be notified by the alarm at the end of the infusion.
- Sound, vibration, or both are OK.
- Name, room, memo, can be registered.
- Name can be used as a display of the timer.
Apple Watch support
- Display the drip rate by setting the Infusion set(20/60/15/10), required time and volume of infusion.
- Dropping rate is displayed by circle, time to round will be dropped interval.
- Support Watch Complications
This app supports iOS8.2 or more.
The vibes function applies to only iPhone. There is not vibes function in iPod and iPad.
[Immunity from responsibility matter]
This application is not a thing taking responsibility in the medical care. Please use it with the responsibility of the user.
Supports watch 40mm and 44mm screen sizes
Ratings and Reviews
Really useful app!
This app is very simple and fast for checking my math in the back of the truck!
Fast, easy, accurate, straight to the point app, just the way I like it!!
Has the best potential
This app is the only drop rate assistant available for Apple Watch. The phone app works great. Please add vibrations with drips and 10gttm set option for the watch !!!
- Atsushi Hirasugi
- 6.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © iLeaf
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.