By RandiRundi AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easy to use and with GPS support - Drivers Log is the most complete application for logging of your vehicles mileage and expenses.
Now you can easily keep track of all your business and private travels. With Drivers Log you get an easy to use, intelligent application that keeps track of your trips, mileage and expenses for multiple vehicles. Almost all features are just a single click away from the main screens.
By default, most of the features and custom screen content is disabled to make the view as clean as possible. Navigate the settings screens to enable the features and screen content that fits your personal needs.
Some of the features are,
- Get reports on screen, as E-mail attachements or via Wi-Fi to your local browser on your desktop computer
- Multitasking support
- Get reports in HTML or CSV format
- Keep track of multiple vehicles
- Save locations/customers, articles and notes in favorite lists for easy access
- Single views for trips or expenses shows all important figures and makes navigation and editing easily performed
- GPS support for automatic mileage update
- Select locations from iPhone nativa address book
- Fuel consumption and a lot of other statistics
- Fully customizable period for reports
- Automatic entry of data in new records
- User selectable screen content
- Backup/restore via Wi-Fi and backup via E-mail
- Full documentation available on support site
- Localized in English and Swedish
and much more...
FAQ and additional screenshots is available on support pages!
Use form on support pages for feedback, suggestions and feature requests!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Please report problems to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.4.4
Fixed bug with date and time localization.
Great app! Needs to be updated.
I have used this app for years and suggested it to many friends. Simple and easy to use. Powerful and effective. But it needs to be updated. Version 1.4.4 does not support the screen size of the iPhone 5.