Get your drivers license for China with the latest 1569 questions from 2018. Driving in China includes the experience and feedback of many years helping foreigners and locals to pass the mandatory theoretical test. Feedback and suggestions from hundreds of users is constantly included to provide the best possible preparation.
This is the ONLY app with ALL the latest questions. If you want to pass this is your best choice !
Don't want to learn on a tiny screen ? Visit our website www.chinesedriverslicensetest.com for the online, MAC or PC version with the latest updates and additional features which runs on any OS, any browser and any device.
To take the mandatory written exam Driving in China is all you need !
Over 10000 passed exams already !
Train with Driving in China for 2 weeks and you are ready and WILL pass.
#### Study #####
- Choose a set of question you want to study, read through them 1 by 1
- 1569 questions for the car license , split in 10 groups for easy learning
- All trafic signs and police gestures, rules and regulations
- The new penalty point system
- Favorites, create your own learning lists to remember tricky questions
#### Training ####
- Multiple Choice training
- True/false questions
- The 100 hardest questions to remember
- Configure your training (learn only new,wrong or the forgotten, randomly sorted or 1 by 1)
- Training statistics (right, wrong, forgotten , untrained)
- Training questions can be switched between english,chinese and german
### Info ###
- Read a summary of most important rules and regulations
#### Exam Simulation ####
- Try to answer 100 questions in 45 minutes and see if you would have passed
- Analyse the wrong answers
- Skip questions and repeat them later like in the real exam
- Adapt the exam settings to your needs (time, number of questions etc.)
#### Feedback ####
- You have found a bug ?
- You have a good suggestion how to improve this ?
- You can provide a better translation ?
- Get a coupon for the web version !
With this app you will pass and get you chinese
drivers license in no time !
Thanks to all the students ... and drive safely !
- Question updates according to user feedback - Thanks you !
- Added switch to turn of sounds
Ratings and Reviews
Best way to pass the test
My wife and I tried to take the test cold and failed. You have to get 90%, 100 questions out of a pool of 1300. The translation makes the questions confusing and the test itself is tricky.
There is no study guide in English and the test is very comprehensive. Even Chinese people usually have to study for a few weeks and fail the first time.
This app is laid out extremely well. The study, training and exam sections are a great way to practice and there is a progress report to show how you are doing.
Learn the police hand signals! They can be confusing and each test has at least 3 questions about them. Also the point system.
Be sure to review all 1300 questions and be able to pass the practice exams above 90% before attempting the real one or you will be wasting your time.
After a week of studying with this app, about 1-2 hrs per day we both passed. 96&94%.
There are some study tests on the Internet for free but they are not as comprehensive. This one is well worth the money
China Drivers License app:
The app should be your first go to if you plan to get a driver's license in China. China has gas vehicles and countless battery powered vehicles. ***IF your vehicle does not have pedals like a bicycle, you need a Chinese driver's license***. I am of the opinion that the rules of the road are near similar in China and the states. HOWEVER... China's interpretation of English - on their exam - is enough to flunk the most proficient English speakers. I drilled these bamboozling questions for a week, and I can pass the practice tests, but barely. ...Also, China requires you to retake the test if you accumulate 12 points in a year cycle.
If you want to challenge yourself with the mundane, this is also an app for you. Thanks BeeBusy. I am not a paid endorser.
studied for 10 hours and passed
Studied for 10 hours and passed with 97%. If you know how to drive and speak English, this app is for you. Tip: not all driving facilities have the same exams (especially in the smaller cities, the computers are not upgraded with the newer questions as fast as the larger cities). However the general content is all here and along with common sense you can figure it out and pass.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.