You can work with everything from video and images, to code and sound—all in a single place. And it comes free with Dropbox.
CREATE & SHARE EARLY IDEAS
Create new docs or edit existing ones, and share them with your team right from the app, so you can capture inspiration wherever you are.
KEEP PROJECTS MOVING
Post and reply to comments, so you can keep projects moving forward even if you’re not at your desk.
CATCH UP IN ONE PLACE
See everything that’s incoming from your team—like comments, shares, and @mentions—so you can catch up while on the go.
STAY IN FLOW, OFFLINE
No internet connection? You can still access, edit, and comment on your starred and recent docs—or create new docs—while offline, to keep the ideas flowing.
- Hunted down a bunch of bugs related to creating folders and moving docs between them. Folders are now squared away.
- A heads-up: Dealt with an issue where people weren’t getting prompt notifications.
- There was an issue with the cursor popping up in unexpected places. We expect it will behave more predictably now.
Ratings and Reviews
- Dropbox, Inc.
- 142.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dropbox, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.