By Amir Michail
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Few games can keep my attention as much as this one did..." - Gaming Irresponsibly
DropZap 2 is a NOT a color matching game! Rather, you SHRINK pieces until they disappear!
If you are a fan of the original DropZap -- or games such as Tetris, Drop7, etc. -- then you will definitely want to check out DropZap 2!
Game rules: http://www.dropzap2.com/rules
• Flyers 1
• Followers 1
• Flyers 2
• Followers 2
Each of the game types has these game modes:
• Cooperative (on same device)
• Competitive (on same device)
• Tap a column to make a move.
• Hold/drag to see how chain reactions for various columns start.
• Game Center leaderboards for standard and relentless modes
• universal app
• support for iPhone 5 display
• falling debris
Uses Cocos2d v3.
• Cocos2d Copyright (c) 2008-2011 - Ricardo Quesada and contributors
Copyright (c) 2011-2014 - Zynga Inc. and contributors
• Kazmath Copyright (c) 2008, Luke Benstead.
All rights reserved.; license: https://github.com/Kazade/kazmath/blob/master/LICENSE.md
• CocosBuilder Reader Copyright (c) 2010-2011 - Viktor Lidholt
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 - Zynga Inc. and contributors
• Chipmunk Copyright (c) 2007-2014 Scott Lembcke and Howling Moon Software
• ObjectAL Copyright (c) 2009 Karl Stenerud. All rights reserved.
"For just 99 cents DropZap 2 is a must have for anyone who loves puzzle games." - iCasual
What's New in Version 3.3
Improved gameplay in all flyers and followers game types. Check it out!
The learn mode doesn't even teach you how to play. This is a waste of my time. I don't know how to play and therefore I am not entertained. I deleted it almost right away.
Stupid game I tested snd deleted!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 08, 2015
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 26.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Amir Michail
- © 2010-2015 Amir Michail
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.