Make dance videos with your favorite sounds - show off your dancing skills with your fav songs, get trending on the Feed, and share with your followers and friends!
Dubsmash always has the freshest sounds and beats updated daily - find them in Trending, or check out the New and Hot Challenges on the Create tab!
Dance to your own Dub or start & join dance challenges, edit & add filters or captions, add hashtags, and share your Dubsmash videos to the Feed or Instagram, WhatsApp and iMessage!
Follow friends, the best dancers, producers & hashtags - watch some of the best Dubs in the Feed on the Home tab and LIKE the videos to let them know what you think!
Turn on Notifications to see when users Like or Follow you!
All of your Dubs are saved to your Profile for you to watch and share, or see how many others liked and viewed your Dub!
Want to add your own sound for others? Go to Profile Sounds to hit record and upload fresh new clips to Dubsmash.
/// Dubsmash is the funnest way to create dance videos with the world’s largest selection of sounds from your favorite songs plus movies & TV shows from around the internet! ///
Download Dubsmash for free today!
- Record a video with sounds from music, TV & movies
- Dance to your fav songs and challenge friends
- Add filters, captions & hashtags to make your Dubs shine and get discovered
SEARCH & DISCOVER
- Search for sounds, @users, #hashtags and quotes
- Follow other users and get notified when they post, and see them in the Feed
- Post great Dubs to get Likes & Follows
- Let other users know about your @username so they can find you
- Turn on Notifications to see when others Like or Follow you!
- See the latest from Dubsmash users like you
- Get your best videos featured and trending
- Trending is updated daily!
PROFILE - DUBS, FAVORITES & SOUNDS
- All Dubs get saved to your profile - your videos in one place to watch again & share!
- Control which Dubs you want other users to see
- Find your Favorites in one place
- Record and upload new sounds for your Dubs
SHARE WITH THE WORLD
- Share your Dubs on Instagram, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Facebook, iMessage, text messages and more
- All Public Dubs have the chance to be featured and seen in the Feed!
Dancers: we love you and want to hear from you - DM us on Instagram @dubsmash
Feedback? Email us at email@example.com
- Check the Activity tab to see all of your notifications!
- Get notified when your Dubs get a LIKE, or when users FOLLOW you
Ratings and Reviews
It’s good for the most part..
Too much things that need to be fixed. There’s an issue where the audio doesn’t play after you’ve made a dub. I literally have to post the dub, then go all the back to it just to see if I really like it or not. There’s another problem when I search for a dub. After I play a dub sound to see what audio I want, when I try to click on another sound, it completely just freezes. There’s literally nothing I can do but restart the app. It’s super annoying.
I still give it three stars because I love to dance and Dubsmash is the only place where I can find the right sounds I need. I hope y’all read this.
Developer Response ,
We're happy to hear you love the app! Sorry to hear you're running into problems, though.😥 Don't worry we're working on bug fixes and improving our features. Stay tuned to dubsmash.com for updates as we'll release a new version soon. Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any more troubles with the app.🤗 Thanks for the feedback and your patience.
Dumbsmash Is Decent
I really like the new update. It feels like an instagram page. It’d be better if we could comment on each other’s dubs instead of only liking and viewing. There should also be a way to repost saved dubsmashes. Like sometimes I’ll make a dance and then save it to my camera roll, and decide that I’m going to redo it. But then I can’t post the camera roll ones because it would be gone. There should be an option to save them in like a folder after recorded for future posts. Besides that it’s a good app. 😎!
So I’ve had the app before and it was a lot of fun to do like movie quotes or like Tik Tok memes and vines. I liked the way the feed was with the videos of the actual show on my feed like it would say “cardi b’s awesome moments “ and then it would show vids of her saying the quotes u could dub. No offense but now it’s trashed with ten year olds dubbing to songs about twerking and drugs and a whole bunch of people trying to dance to rap songs and tryna be gang members. Pls fix it and put the feed back up like how it was. I don’t care if the people still dance to the rap songs I just don’t wanna see it- thanks tbh I low key hate the app now. Not tryna be racist but it’s basically the worst app ever it worse than Tik Tok it’s ten year old African American kids twerking
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback. We are building a diverse experience for our users, which include both dancers and dubbers. The soundboards that you still love, such as Cardi B, other celebrities and your fave shows, are still available in the create tab or search for dubbing.🤗 Send us a note at email@example.com for any requests and suggestions. For more info, visit dubsmash.com/help🥰
- Mobile Motion GmbH
- 38.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Malayalam, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Dubsmash Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.