Due — Reminders, Countdown Timers
By Due Apps LLP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Due remembers all the things that you need so you don't have to.
Because it repeatedly reminds you of items that are due until you act on them, it‘s impossible to forget anything with Due.
Fast, simple and effective. There's no account to create, no start or end date to set, no need to prioritize, tag nor categorize.
What there is however are what that matters: what you'd like to be reminded about, and an alert that is set up in seconds.
◆ Updated for iOS 9
◆ Optimized for iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6s Plus
◆ Apple Watch support
◆ Never miss any reminders with auto-snooze. Repeatedly notifies you of missed reminders until marked done or rescheduled (every 1, 5, 10, 15, 30 and 60 minutes).
◆ Set due dates and reschedule existing ones *fast* by tapping on any of the 12 preset and customizable times. No need to scroll through the time picker wheel. Or, use…
◆ Natural date and time parsing. Set due dates by typing or dictating them directly.
◆ Reusable countdown timers. Precise to the second, perfect for making the perfect soft-boiled eggs, brewing your coffee and more. Set them up once and reuse them forever
◆ Keep track of outstanding tasks with Smart Badges
◆ Powerful recurring reminders. From the simple daily and weekly reminders to the complex every-3rd-Wednesday-of-the-month kind of reminders.
◆ Time zone shifting. Receive timely reminders no matter where you are in the world
◆ iOS Reminders integration: auto import reminders created with Siri
◆ 59 great sounding alerts of varying lengths to choose from
◆ Universal app, looks and works great on both iPhone and iPad
◆ Keep reminders in sync* across your iPhone, iPad and Mac with iCloud or Dropbox.
◆ Undo and redo. Never worry about making mistakes again
◆ No internet connection required.
◆ Full VoiceOver support
◆ Full Dynamic Type support (for smaller and large text sizes)
◆ Localized for 17 languages
* For iCloud syncing, Due must be launched for sync to take place. Due can sync in the background with Dropbox. Sync on Mac requires Due for Mac (sold separately)
WHAT'S THAT IN-APP PURCHASE ABOUT?
If you purchase Due from version 2.0 onwards, there is *no* additional in-app purchase required. You get to use *everything* in the app.
That in-app purchase is meant for customers who have purchased Due before 2.0, and would like to unlock the extra goodies in 2.0 at a discounted rate.
Due requires an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running iOS 8 or later.
Email email@example.com, choose Help > Email from within app, or follow @dueapp on Twitter.
What's New in Version 2.3
• Adds two more Notification Snooze options (useful on Apple Watch and Alerts-based notifications)
• Quick Actions with 3D Touch on iPhone 6s
• Snoozing or marking reminders complete from notification may sometimes fail to work
• Rescheduling, completing or deleting reminders on Apple Watch may sometimes fail to work
• Now prompts to refresh App Store receipt if it goes missing
• Shortened Spanish translation for 'in N time' (thanks @_blopa_)
Still the fastest and best for snoozeaholics
Saves my bacon every single day. I use it for work, for home and for things I need to remember to do next year (really!). I use it for daily stuff (take medicine, trash day, etc), and for big stuff (buy xmas and birthday presents -- which I often forget to do until it's almost too late). I use it for my kid (when is chess club or which days does he need his trumpet? Due knows!). And its auto snooze function is truly what sets it apart. You can be sure that if you can't get to something right now, Due will not let you forget. Phew! Due is the only reason I get anything done -- much less on time or in time. Seriously, I can hardly remember what I did without it. No, I know -- I had sticky notes all over everything, constantly forgot things, and had way more stress about the 1 million things I feel like I have to remember on a daily basis. Thank you, Mr. Lin, you have made a truly useful app, and your updated features just keep making it better and better. Keep up the good work!
Auto-snooze changes lives
The new notification snooze options in the latest update are great, and put this app head and shoulders above the rest for keeping you on task without getting annoying.
My request going forward would be for more auto-snooze options, like two or three minute intervals. This would help because every minute can be a bit too much sometimes. Also, every minute notifications will overlap with any other notifications coming in, which takes away the snooze and done option on Apple Watch. All you have is "Dismiss."
I use both Due and Omnifocus to keep me on task on iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch. I use Omnifocus to manage assignments, projects, and lists. I use Due for the day-to-day reminders like taking vitamins, leaving dinner, and even to drink coffee.
The auto snooze is phenomenal. For example, I'll used to make coffee and forget to drink it. Now, I have a tap on my wrist every few minutes to take a drink.
thank goodness this app exists :-)
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the update!!! The app can still be used very simply if you want, or can be used with all of the levels of detail that I have wished for from day one.
Would give 4 stars as a hold out for the following remaining update requests, but also want to give it up for the value of this app:
1. Please update the desktop app. When I update an alarm or reminder on my iPad or iPhone, I still have to manually sync on the desktop to stop notifications. Uggggh!
2. Is there any way to push desktop updates back to iOS devices so that if an alarm is already going off on the IOS device, it can be turned off by the desktop update of the alarm/reminder. Would be so great to have this!
3. If you really wanted $ from us old timers (no pun intended) that weren’t there from day 1, better to issue as Due 2, not force an upgrade essential features. Creates bad blood w/ loyal customers. I’m fine w/ paying the money. But, it’s pretty clear a lot of people aren’t.
Absolutely love the ability to snooze and turn off alarms from notifications. Hope you can add more snooze levels on the notification screen.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 03, 2016
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Due Apps LLP
- © 2015 Due Pte. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade from 1.0$2.99