DukePen is a professional hand writing notes app that brings back the charm and benefits of using stationery pens and paper to working with notes on your iPad.
Touch feeling, fluent writing and the satisfaction, that you never had the handwriting feeling on iPad.
What's a really notes book, that it is easy to use, and the on-screen displays are uncomplicated and not at all cluttered.
Email/Print a page, or a whole notes in PDF format to anyone. Whether you're in a conference room or classroom, you can use the iPad VGA Adapter to share your notes on a screen or projector.
Some of the included features:
1. A complete multi-level books listed system that gives you full control
2. User interface is very simple and intuitive, no any complicated or cluttered settings.
3. Multi-color marker pens to hand-write/scribble on your note page.
4. Quickly print the note page out or save the note page to album.
5. Conveniently export your handwritten notes and email them as a PDF
6. Quickly export or email PDF based the notes
7. Easily manage and re-order all of your lists using the Apple standard sliding preview or the custom tile (thumbnail) view.
8. Dynamic fluid list that are neatly displayed to the side of your notes
9. Intuitive easy to understand controls, such as:
a. Drag and drop notes in Tile View to re-arrange them
b. Change notes name.
c. Password Protection.
d. Create a new notes.
e. 18 style paper for selection.
f. Power eraser to conrrect.
g. Undo/Redo to let your work very easy.
h. Save the page to Album very happy.
More ... waiting for you trying.
Share your quesitons, ideas and suggestions on http://www.halfpen.com or just say hello, our engineers will be very happy to hear from you, and do what you want!
Compatible with new iOS version, and fix crash issue that happened on the newest iOS version.
Ratings and Reviews
Fix this bug pls
I love using this app to take notes by hand on my ipad when I need to. The only issue that I have is that whenever I go into a note and then I exit out of it, the screen where all of my notes are goes black and I can't see or select anything. The only way that I can get it back to normal is by closing it in my multitasking bar and then reopening it again. Could you please fix this? If I could give this app 4.5 stars I would but the only reason why I gave it four was because of this bug. Thanks
Get it right for once! If you're going to pretend to have a writing app, then figure out a way to allow people to rest their hands on the "page"! Otherwise, don't bother!
This is no way the most capable or elegant solution to the problem of how to write on he IPad screen. Unfortunately, it is very limited. If you're looking to use this as any reasonable replacement for a paper note and a surface on which you can rest your hand while writing, forget it!
Another roughly two bucks down the drain! When will I learn!
Frustrated disappointed writer who learned to write on paper first...
Concept good, work needed
I bought this because it appeared that it had the writing capabilities of Penultimate or Noteshelf, combined with text. However, I cannot use this for handwriting because it has no palm rest capabilities. I am giving a 3 star rating in hope that it will correct this deficiency soon.
Otherwise, there is another waste of $2.00.
- HalfPen LLC.
- 12 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 HalfPen LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.