The best of the internet is waiting for your dull moments.
Swipe cards with trending, interesting, top rising, most visited content (videos, sounds, images, animated gifs and news) as rated by you, the internet.
People use Dull when ...
... train their thumbs and burn calories while swiping
... waiting in line to check-in
... being bored for a moment
... in public transport
... they want to kill some time
... they want to discover trending news, videos, audiotracks and pictures in a fun way!
* Subscribe Feeds *
via the 'menu' (top right) to various feeds and scroll along a random overview of news, gifs, vids, pics, articles and sounds.
* Share great finds *
with your followers and friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram or via SMS / Mail or Copy/Paste.
* Posts automatically countdown *
and once you swipe, click, or share something, you won't see it again.
* Fave to Save *
Great finds can always be faved so you can find them back in your faves list.
* Turn on Notifications *
in the settings menu, for your daily reminder and unread items count.
* Game Center *
in the settings 'menu' slide the 'Game Center' option to unlock achievements, climb the leaderboards!
* Health app sync *
every swipe counts! Every active minute in Dull is about 1 Calorie burned. Connect and sync your activity via the 'Menu' > iOS Health Sync - option.
Let's have some Dull moments!
### PRO-TIPS: GESTURE CONTROLS ###
1. Swipe-left: removes post from the stack.
2. Swipe-right: opens share window for quick sharing with Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Instagram and more.
3. Single tap: Interacts with item: Plays video, gif, sound or opens the news article in the reader browser.
4. Longpress: Opens the source url in a browser.
### LIKE IT? RATE IT! ###
Like dull? Rate it with 5 stars or share it with your followers!
Our website is Dull.rocks and Twitter/Facebook: @AlwaysAmoment
If you have any remarks, questions or requests, just mail to email@example.com
Big iOS Health Sync update:
> Every swipe counts.
> Your Dull swipes add up! Burn about 45 calories per hour
> 2 minutes of swiping equals a leaf of lettuce (calorie wise)
> Tip: Burn more calories while swiping Dull standing.
Connect Dull to the Health app via the 'Menu' and toggling the 'iOS Health Sync' option.
A note on privacy: the Dull app does not require any 'reading' of your Health settings.
If you opt-in for the Health Sync the app writes your calories burned for your swipe activities in the Dull app to the iOS Health app.
Dull itself does not store any data or write any analytics about your Health/Activity behaviour except to the iOS Health app. Your activity data will only be logged in the Health app if you opt-in and allow write access for Dull.
Ratings and Reviews
I really want to like this app
This app in theory seems like an awesome idea. So many sources to cure my boredom. Unfortunately it keeps displaying old or the same things over and over again. I don't know if I'm using it wrong or if the app has major glitches.
Really enjoyable experience
I have used this app for a little while and it has an endless stream of entertaining media. That's what its meant to do, so I give it 4 stars! Yes it can be a little unstable, but I've found tons on there and is interesting and entertaining!
This app has been improved year after year . It's an elegant and easy way to take in information . Well done
- RP Landegent
- 25.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 1981 Celenation / Dull
- In-App Purchases
- Manage Auto Removal Timer $0.99
- Manage Ad Subscriptions $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.