Dungeon Hunter 3
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Evil has once again flooded over the sacred land of Gothicus. Face your destiny and enter the endless waltz of battle, victory and glory. 16 massive arenas are waiting for you now. Hero, this is your time to conquer!
The benchmark action/RPG series on the App Store is back in a third FREE installment, and it’s even more legendary than ever!
EXPERIENCE THE DUNGEON HUNTER LEGEND FOR FREE
- Rediscover the thrilling hack n’ slash gameplay that made the franchise so popular. Epic real-time fights will provide you with your daily dose of fun!
- Hack your way through 16 different arenas, each of which can be challenged at 4 different levels of difficulty to provide optimal replay value.
- Choose any arena you’d like to revisit at any time and improve your best score! Or enter our daily challenge to see if you can beat our high score and earn great rewards for your achievements.
TONS OF OPTIONS FOR YOUR PROGRESS AND EVOLUTION
- Deep character customization: choose from 4 new classes – Warlord, Astromancer, Trickster or Shaman – and for the first time in Dungeon Hunter you can even choose the gender of your hero.
- Over 1,000 items to unlock over time or buy them right from the start if you can’t wait. Will you become the most powerful hero?
- Gain experience points with each completed arena and unlock new skills and new fairy attacks as you level up.
UNPRECEDENTED VISUAL APPEAL
- Visit 4 fantastic worlds set within a dark fantasy universe. Gothicus will never cease to amaze you!
- The graphics take full advantage of your device with refined textures, advanced shaders, beautiful lighting effects and super-fluid animations.
- Astounding visual effects like motion blur, real-time distortion, dynamic particles and more make your special attacks stunning to see in the heat of battle.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
Potion bug fixed
Very Enjoyable Game
This game I very fun and addictive. I would give it 5 stars, but there are a few glitches and some other things that I personally don't like about the game. One of the glitches is that in multiplayer, it sometimes randomly crashes or freezes me on the screen that shows who is playing and which world. Another glitch in multiplayer is that it sometimes shows this one level called alastors world or something, and it never works. The things that I don't like is that there are only 4 classes and that you can't use skills or weapons from other classes. I hope they will change that in the future. It is also too hard to get more money or gems. But overall, this game is really fun and I would recommend this to everyone, especially to play with your friends on multiplayer.
P.S. gameloft if you read this please update this game to make it easier to get coins and gems! Or at least sell unnecessary items.
I miss the old style of play
I'm a huge fan of DH1 and DH2. Naturally I was excited to see DH3 and for free no less. But as soon as I began playing, I noticed that the story line is gone! It's been replaced with this in app purchasing system that so many games are going towards. Good for you Gameloft, you figured out a great way to keep making money but really I just miss the old style game you had with DH1 and 2. The graphics are super nice though!
Here's a suggestion, release a DH3 RPG for a set price for us old schoolers who actually like to follow a story line because I'll be honest, I won't every pay for anything in game. Just a waste of money so if you want to keep making some cash from players who feel like I do, release a RPG version. I'm willing to pay for it, as I've been with the past two games you've put out. Just not willing to waste money on this in app purchasing scheme a lot of device based games have going on now.
Great hack n slash, poor RPG
I like the fact i can pick it up for 10 minutes at a time, get some loot and then put it down, but it is seriously lacking in storyline( as in there isn't one). I miss the old story and map style of Dungeon hunter and feel that this game probably should have been under a different title or as an add on type game. While I am enjoying the game I do feel that the Price of items are a little high, and that there should be ways of awarding gems instead of being forced to purchase them. Only other complaint is the extremely long wait times for your gear to upgrade at higher levels. I understand a couple of hours wait, but a whole day is little much IMO.
Overall great game, but not the same as the previous Dungeon Hunters.
Update: the newest version is a slight improvement. I like the options and more equipment and bonuses.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 20, 2012
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 466 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2011 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Rogue's Cache of Gems$1.99
- Handful of Gold$1.99
- Smith's Savings of Gems$4.99
- Pocketful of Gold$4.99
- Merchant's Stockpile of Gems$9.99
- Satchel of Gold$9.99
- Princess's Dowry of Gems$19.99
- Barrel of Gold$19.99
- King's Ransom of Gems$49.99
- Dragon's Stash of Gems$99.99