Dungeon Hunter 3
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Evil has once again flooded over the sacred land of Gothicus. Face your destiny and enter the endless waltz of battle, victory and glory. 16 massive arenas are waiting for you now. Hero, this is your time to conquer!
The benchmark action/RPG series on the App Store is back in a third FREE installment, and it’s even more legendary than ever!
EXPERIENCE THE DUNGEON HUNTER LEGEND FOR FREE
- Rediscover the thrilling hack n’ slash gameplay that made the franchise so popular. Epic real-time fights will provide you with your daily dose of fun!
- Hack your way through 16 different arenas, each of which can be challenged at 4 different levels of difficulty to provide optimal replay value.
- Choose any arena you’d like to revisit at any time and improve your best score! Or enter our daily challenge to see if you can beat our high score and earn great rewards for your achievements.
TONS OF OPTIONS FOR YOUR PROGRESS AND EVOLUTION
- Deep character customization: choose from 4 new classes – Warlord, Astromancer, Trickster or Shaman – and for the first time in Dungeon Hunter you can even choose the gender of your hero.
- Over 1,000 items to unlock over time or buy them right from the start if you can’t wait. Will you become the most powerful hero?
- Gain experience points with each completed arena and unlock new skills and new fairy attacks as you level up.
UNPRECEDENTED VISUAL APPEAL
- Visit 4 fantastic worlds set within a dark fantasy universe. Gothicus will never cease to amaze you!
- The graphics take full advantage of your device with refined textures, advanced shaders, beautiful lighting effects and super-fluid animations.
- Astounding visual effects like motion blur, real-time distortion, dynamic particles and more make your special attacks stunning to see in the heat of battle.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
What's New in Version 1.4.1
Potion bug fixed
Worth your time
I like the style if gameplay and the fact that that i can choose to play for short or long periods. An addicting game with mostly smooth controls, great graphics, and good music. Fact that it is free makes it more tantalizing. A couple point i want to make are the fact that it is hard to switch between weapons and the game does not always respond when i try to go from long to short range. It is hard to aim weapons long range also. There are glitches, mostly in multi player. It is also hard fir me to hit the to bypass adds and sometime i have to quit the game to het past it. Very annoying. I also wish they would bring the story line back from the game's predecessors. It is fun going through the worlds and it is wonderful 'quick time' gameplay.
This game is absolutely WORTH IT!!! The game is very easy to learn and control but harder to master. It gives you a chance to go to different places and unlock new armor! It does lack a solid storyline, but that doesn't matter as it is very fun and addicting just the same! It is a bit hard to get coins when you don't have too many keys on you, but the daily challenges give you TONS of rewards! Upgrading the armor and weapons can take a while but it is 100% worth it! This game is amazing! And you can have multiple characters!!! AND Multiplayer! Have your friends help you get past arenas ad dungeons!
Very Enjoyable Game
This game I very fun and addictive. I would give it 5 stars, but there are a few glitches and some other things that I personally don't like about the game. One of the glitches is that in multiplayer, it sometimes randomly crashes or freezes me on the screen that shows who is playing and which world. Another glitch in multiplayer is that it sometimes shows this one level called alastors world or something, and it never works. The things that I don't like is that there are only 4 classes and that you can't use skills or weapons from other classes. I hope they will change that in the future. It is also too hard to get more money or gems. But overall, this game is really fun and I would recommend this to everyone, especially to play with your friends on multiplayer.
P.S. gameloft if you read this please update this game to make it easier to get coins and gems! Or at least sell unnecessary items.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 20, 2012
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 466 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2011 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Rogue's Cache of Gems$1.99
- Handful of Gold$1.99
- Smith's Savings of Gems$4.99
- Pocketful of Gold$4.99
- Merchant's Stockpile of Gems$9.99
- Satchel of Gold$9.99
- Princess's Dowry of Gems$19.99
- Barrel of Gold$19.99
- King's Ransom of Gems$49.99
- Dragon's Stash of Gems$99.99