Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Durations is a time tracking application designed to help you organizing and tracking daily tasks and visualize activities on charts in real time. Tasks or actions can be organized into projects and contexts.
With Durations you can get a bird's-eye view of your time spent during a day and compare your activities by projects and context to be more productive and professional.
• Organize your daily tasks into projects and contexts.
• Visualize activities by charts.
• Bar charts can represent the time of daily activities or the number of actions completed by a day.
• Pie charts can show you the total time spent with individual projects and contexts in the specified date interval.
• Charts can show predefined and custom time ranges.
• Actions can be easily imported from other applications with a simple keyboard shortcut.
• Activities of actions can be edited manually. The application keep track of logged sessions individually.
• Countdown timer can be used to split your work time into smaller pieces and the application will alert you when it's time for a break.
• Current action is visible in the menu bar for controlling the application and displaying the remaining or spent time.
• Accidental work times automatically ignored.
• Tasks can be flagged to represent importance or to be organized into the today list.
• Keyboard shortcuts for controlling the timer and the actions.
If you have any feedback or question, we'd love to hear from you! You can reach us via email at email@example.com or on twitter at @webin. For more information about Durations, please visit our website: http://webinhq.com
I Took A Chance On This App. And Lost.
There is absolutely no reporting in this app. Not even a data export of any kind. That makes it useless for business purposes.
The interface is also funky. You can group your tasks by "Categories" and "Projects"... but they have no relationship to each other. Projects are not "under" Categories, or vice versa. It's just two completely different ways to group your tasks. Which is very, very weird.
It would be nice to have an iOS app that went along with the desktop app. This iOS app could be a stripped-down version of the desktop application, but if it synced with iCloud, that would be perfect.