By Wondershare Software Co., Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Create your own DVD collection with photos and videos!
*** Time-limited Special Offer 70% off ***
Why Choose Wondershare DVD Creator?
Wondershare DVD Creator is an editor, converter and burner. It can easily convert videos to DVDs with fantastic-look DVD menues. It helps you create personalized slideshows and edit videos with your favorite photos and music. It helps you burn movies and TV shows to DVD with high quality and speed.
√ Make DVD Movies from Most Videos
• Support burning formats: MOV, MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, MTS, HD videos, etc..
• Support converting formats: AVI, MPG, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MOV, MKV, FLV, etc.
• Transfer home videos shot by all types of cameras and camcorders to DVD, iPhone 4 is included.
√ Create Photo DVD Slideshow with Music
• Add, delete, rotate, and arrange photos as you like. PNG, JPG, JPEG, BMP, TIF and TIFF image formats are all supported.
• Set the photo duration, add transitions and titles to photos to retouch the slideshow.
• Your favorite song can be set as background music. Trim, fade in, fade out, etc. effects are provided.
• Drag photo slideshows into videos and combine them to create a DVD.
√ Powerful DVD Menu Maker and Video Editor
• 90+ free DVD menu templates for better DVD looking.
• Add your own background music/picture, set title thumbnail, etc. to customize the DVD menu as you like. No menu is also supported.
• Crop, trim, rotate videos, add subtitles/watermarks, etc. to enhance your videos.
• Combine a series of videos into ONE DVD or split a single video to choose the sections your need.
√ Easy and Fast DVD Creation —with Just ONE CLICK!
• Intuitive interface, load videos, edit videos and burn videos. Quite easy and fast.
• Preview the original and output videos with a built-in player before you create a final DVD.
• 3 output formats can be choosen: DVD disc, DVD folder and ISO files.
• Flexible control of DVD quality and DVD disc: (D9 or D5).
Any suggestion or help will be appreciated. Support contact as below. Please write an email and put "Mac App Store" in your subject to get your request prioritized.
If you love this app, do not hesitate to leave a review.
What's New in Version 3.9.1
1. Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite).
Works great! And it works with Yosemite!
I had no issues downloading this application. When I opened it up a tutorial came on and showed me how to use it. Very simple and easy to use. I make my movies and slideshows in iMovie or iPhoto and when saved as a MP4 all I have to do is search for the name and add it to the que. Then you select the quality and destination you want and it burns right to the disk. Simple!
FYI: US uses NTSC not PAL encoding. Be sure to select this prior to burning
Finally Something that Really Works!
I'm happy. It just works! The program DOES NOT crash. You would be surprised with all the other stuff that is out there that doesn't work. The app actually does what it said it would do! :) I'm happy. Thank you for writing a good app!
One small minor detail. The playback is running 2x speed when you preview. Not a big deal but thought I would mention that.
Worst program ever.
This program does not work. It quits unexpectedly every time I try to use it right after the encoding process. I don’t know the reason, but i tried many times. My video is only about 600MB. I am just so frustrated with this program.
It’s not what I would call intuitive. There were lots of problems when i used it! So incrdibly awful.
- Category: Video
- Updated: Oct 31, 2014
- Version: 3.9.1
- Size: 72.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Wondershare Software Co., Ltd
- © 2014 Wondershare. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later