By DxO Labs
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** LIMITED TIME OFFER - Save 40% off ***
*** "DxO Perspective is perfect for the photographer looking for a quick and easy way to straighten photos and adjust their perspective without having to purchase expensive tools" TUAW's Mac App of the week ***
With DxO Perspective, you can correct any perspective issues in your images in just a few clicks. A skewed building? A tilted horizon? Simply place the anchor points along the lines you want to fix, and your image instantly achieves a more natural look.
Automatically corrects even the most complex perspective problems:
• Several correction tools adapted to different kinds of photo compositions
• Horizon recovery
• Optimized cropping to maximize the visible field
Easy to use:
• DxO Perspective provides a simple solution for correcting your images, thanks to an innovative system of anchor points that you apply directly on your image
• Advanced tools let you fine-tune corrections according to your own tastes
The perfect solution for:
• Street and architectural photos
• Interior shots
• Landscape photos
• Reproductions of posters or paintings
• Opens and saves JPEG and 8- & 16-bit TIFF images
• Available in English, French, German and Japanese
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Minor bug fixes.
This app covers all the different methods to align an image. I especially love the 8 point lineup. I work frequently with old images and DxO Perspective is the best ever at straightening deformed images. I hope you will make a version for iOS.
Great for material mapping
Use this to adjust existing material images for clean 3D mapping! Quick and easy to use, works seamlessly with iPhoto.