Now you can create, save, and print labels from your smartphone or tablet with DYMO Connect. Intuitive design and features like spellcheck and voice-to-text make creating labels a breeze. Quickly customize labels with a wide variety of fonts and images. With DYMO Connect, labelling with your mobile device has never been easier.
• Works with iOS® smartphones and tablets for an intuitive labelling experience
• Design labels using borders, styles, and popular Apple® fonts
• Reduce errors with spellcheck and save time with voice-to-text
• Customize labels with pictures from the Image Gallery on your smartphone or tablet
• Print labels faster and more easily with pre-formatted label types and templates
• Quickly create address labels from your contacts using the new Address object
• Easily create barcode labels using the new Barcode and QR Code objects
Ratings and Reviews
Features are adolescent
Although this app works ok I am also reviewing this app as a labeling solution.
For a company that has been working on labeling solutions for decades this app is a toy.
I’m not going to consider buying your connected products until this app has features that equal the rest of your product line.
My purpose requires a compact solution and since I already have a phone this would be sleek and ideal. However this app kills the potential of the printer products. I would be willing to have advanced features as add ins or pay for a separate app that can give me solutions for industries. I expected this app to do as much as your other products with keyboards do but more intuitively and with sharing and saving.
I hope this encourages you to expand your products and develop a more robust offering that will be compact and rich.
DOES WORK WITH iOS 11.4
Even though you can’t connect through your home network, this software will connect to the LabelWriter Wireless via direct connect. It’s obvious if you read the instructions and set it up wirelessly. The only thing is you have to install software onto a computer and connect via USB to turn the access point back on.
The features are fairly simplistic but it gets the job done much easier than trying to set up a template in Word and manually loading each envelope.
Can’t export/sync saved label files
I had no problems connecting and getting my wireless printer to print. Label creation in the app is fairly straightforward. My only gripe is that I want to be able to access my saved label templates from any of my iOS devices and not have to recreate every single label on each device. Seems like it would be simple enough to sync your label files across devices through iCloud.
- Sanford, L.P.
- 134.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Sanford, L.P.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.