By e-Home AUTOMATION
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
e-Home CONTROLS is an advanced software program that enables users to communicate with, and control their property through, their iPhone/iPod Touch, the Internet or even via voice commands. This enables access to a host of services including security, surveillance cameras, lighting, heating, air conditioning, entertainment and Internet services. Uniquely, the software also caters for the Arab and Muslim regions, offering optional features such as multiple language support (including Arabic), privacy control, Call to Prayer (Athan) and e-Qur’an.
Written with the latest, most advance programming languages and techniques, including Microsoft .NET 3.5, the software is optimized to run on Intel’s latest energy efficient processors, including Intel® Core™ Duo, Intel® Core™2 Quad, and the new Intel® Atom™. The software runs as a core server, with a host of interfaces such as touch screens, PCs, mobile phones (including CE6 smart phones, Nokia N and E Series and the Apple iPhone) connecting to it.
*** Live Demo Sign-In Details *************
Fully supported by Intel and Microsoft, e-Home CONTROLS is easy to use and is fully compatible with leading automation hardware, including X10 and Rako for retrofitting. C-Bus, KNX/EIB and e-Home Control Systems are supported for new build properties.
e-Home CONTROLS has been designed to offer both ease of use for the end user and massive scalability for installers and engineers, giving almost infinite integration possibilities. Designed to bring all the elements of a Digital and Smart Home together, the software provides a stable and rich environment from which you can not only control your home, but have the system completely tailored to your lifestyle requirements.
- e-Home CONTROLS integrates with a wide range of automation products, services and third-party applications.
- Intuitive and attractive icon-based user interface provides easy control.
- Support for Scheduled, Triggered and Timed Events; rapid control of an infinite number of actions and devices.
- Conditional rules mean that your device is controlled exactly how and when you want it.
- Supports a massive array of 1st and 3rd party extensions.
- Links with other components of the e-Home CONTROLS system for use on a variety of devices and interfaces.
- View and control your home from wherever you are in the world.
- Interact with people, utilize services and be a part of where you live from the same interface as your home control system.
Features of the e-Home CONTROLS iPhone Interface Include:
- Control your lights, appliances, digital media, digital surveillance cameras, security system, climate and more with your iPhone.
- Communicate with your home from anywhere in the world via the Internet 3G.
- Intuitive, easy to operate interface means you can use your iPhone/iPod Touch as a remote control.
- Supports multiple users and control devices.
- Works on local area network (LAN) or over the Internet.
- Easy download and installation, with auto-discovery of system devices.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Added support for version 2.1 core systems.
Fixed energy dial bug
Excellent smart home app
I like this app vet much
Its not working with ver.5.1.1
Poor software and even not deserve 0 star