By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Always stay connected to the battlefield with the Battlelog app for iPhone and iPad.
It contains all the features you need to stay on top of the game. Check your stats, see what’s next to unlock, view the results from your matches, challenge your friends to Missions, customize your Loadout and see how you’re doing in the Geo Leaderboards.
Battlelog even connects to Battlefield™ 4 while you’re playing the game! Now you can find the server you want to play on or join a friend directly from the Battlelog app with Remote Joining. You can also customize your Loadout in real-time while you’re playing, and on iPad you can even use BattleScreen to get a fullscreen, real-time minimap of the game you’re playing.
You can also connect with friends and the Battlefield™ community. Write updates to your feed, read all the latest news and join other passionate fans in the forums. With Battlelog you will always have the battlefield with you.
• SOLDIER STATS & PROGRESSION – View the progress and stats of your soldier to see how far you are from your next rank, how many kills you’ve gotten, and which weapon is your best.
• LOADOUT – Customize your soldier’s Loadout wherever you are, and you can even update from the app in real-time while you’re playing.
• SUGGESTIONS & TRACKING – Get suggestions for new awards and unlocks to pursue, or find that special weapon you’re after and track it so you can follow its progression.
• BATTLE REPORTS – View detailed stats of your past games to inspect your strengths and weakness, and share the reports to your feed for extra bragging rights.
• MULTIPLAYER & REMOTE JOIN – View and find servers directly in the app, and join your friends or favorite servers remotely when you’re playing.
• BATTLESCREEN* - View the minimap in fullscreen and real-time on your iPad, while you’re playing. As squad leader you can even set new orders directly from the app.
• LEADERBOARDS – Choose your location and see how you stack up against friends, your city, your country and the world across a wide range of stats.
• MISSIONS – Challenge your friends to custom Missions to see who can get the most kills in a round or be the best tank destroyer.
• CAMPAIGN – View your campaign progression, check your stats and see how many points you’ve collected compared to your friends.
• FORUMS – Share your passion for Battlefield™ with the rest of the community in the forums.
• BATTLE FEED – Stay in touch with your friends’ Battlefield™ progression and share your stories with them.
• COM CENTER – See when your friends are online and are playing Battlefield™ and get quick access to their profile and stats.
• NEWS – Stay up-to-date with the latest Battlefield™ news from anywhere in the world.
• PREMIUM – See what releases and drops are coming up for Premium members.
• Battlefield™ 4
• Battlefield™ 3 (only iPhone)
What's New in Version 2.7.0
Synced with the latest game data from Battlefield Hardline
Fixed bugs reported since the Battlefield Hardline release
Loading Problem Since the Recent Update
Hello DICE/EA. I'm sure you can tell by now from other people in the review section that Battlelog is having trouble getting past the loading screen. If you delete and install the app again it should work the first time, but only the first time. Then you must go through the whole process again. I use the iPad Mini, 1st Generation. Please fix this problem, as Battlelog is a very useful tool for me to use when playing Battlefield 4.
I'm sure that once updated I will change my review to a five.
As for everyone else, if you don't want to go through the hassle of deleting and installing the app every time you use it, then you can go sign into your computer at home and view your Battlelog from there. It has all the same capabilities as Battlelog on your mobile device.
I Just Wanna Check My Load Out!!!
So every time I get on I want to look at the latest news, check for battle packs, etc., but since this new patch I get one time to pull up Battlelog before it stops working and it resets all my guns and stats and stuff! I just wanna check my load out! Fix this app PLEASE!!!!!
It's been working great recently. I just give it about a 20 to 30 second wait and "BAM" it works! I'm just glad I don't have to keep deleting it and re-downloading it! It was starting to become a real hassle.
I love this app because I have a Xbox 360 and I chat with someone who has a ps4 and I talk to him about how the ps4 version of bf4 and he says its good and I love how this app lets you connect to your Xbox live account friend who have battlefield! Love this app and thank you DICE for letting us have this app! Lets us look in our battle packs when were away and I love how when your waiting in the loading screen for the next match to start you can change your load out before it starts! (*) <heart
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 28, 2015
- Version: 2.7.0
- Size: 78.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2014 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.