By Easilydo Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EasilyDo is a free app that organizes and notifies you of what matters so that you can stay on top of things. Less work, less worry, and more time for you.
Recommended on the Katie Couric Show, NBC’s Today Show by Randi Zuckerberg, and featured by Apple on the iTunes home page! Critically acclaimed by USA Today, Time, WSJ, Good Housekeeping, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, PC Mag, Forbes, Reuters, Fast Company, GigaOM, Computerworld, The Next Web, PandoDaily and more.
This app cleans up and adds new contacts, checks traffic, notifies you of bad weather, tracks packages, schedules and sends birthday greetings, and many more - 41 automated tasks in total!
Do Its to streamline your online life:
Navigate Your Day
• Get alerts when it’s time to go to an event with drive time and parking
• Dial into conference calls and view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Check driving and public transit times for daily commute
• Get directions and drive time to home or work
• View local weather
• Enter reminders on the go
• Show boarding passes
• Track flight status (delays, cancellations, gate changes)
• Add flight itineraries to your calendar
• View confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants (OpenTable), movies (Fandango), and events (Eventbrite, Meetup, Ticketmaster), and add to calendar
• Track packages
• Set reminders for bills
• Get bad weather alerts the night before
• Be notified of emails from specific people and/or keywords
• Respond to actionable emails
• Download free music and apps from iTunes
• Auto-text when you leave a specified location
• Schedule personalized birthday greetings with a custom photo and gift card via email or Facebook
• RSVP to invitations from Facebook, GCal, and Evite
• Catch important and trending updates from Facebook friends
• Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a new job
• View top photos of the day and pics you're tagged in from Instagram and Facebook
• View trending photos from all of Instagram
• Add Facebook profile photos to your contacts
• Get information about local events in your area based on your preferences
• Find contact information from email to update your Contacts, Salesforce, and/or Evernote Hello, and connect on LinkedIn
• Merge duplicate contacts
• Create calendar events automatically for meetings you have agreed to in email
• File receipts (and save to Evernote)
• Backup emails and attachments to Dropbox/Evernote/Box
• Clean out expired deals and old calendar reminders from email
• Sync your Facebook profile photo to Twitter
• Check which apps can access your personal data
Recurring Premium Services:
• Merge duplicate contacts removes all the duplicate entries from a contacts list at once
• Discovers info for new and existing contacts from emails and syncs automatically
• Real-time email discovery for all email related tasks
• Add up to five alerts for ‘Important Email’ Alerts
• Auto-forward receipts for expense management
• Save 10% on gift cards for your friends’ birthdays
• Receive up-to-the-minute travel notifications for delays, cancellations, and gate changes
• Executive level support for any question
$49.99 annual subscription or $4.99 monthly subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. $49.99 or $4.99 will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off in the Account Settings after purchase.
Your data is always yours and always protected.
What's New in Version 3.1.2
UI improvements and bug fixes
Awesome Idea BUT way to Facebook dependent
The logo is a bit of an awkward eye sore, but get past that and this app really does have some amazing features. It kinda feels like their are going for a 'one app to rule them all'. Only problem is 3/4 of their featured entails you to have a Facebook account in order to use them. Extremely annoying for non-Facebook users like myself. A bit buggy too, can't paste text into certain fields and can't log into Yahoo! email accounts from the app. If you don't have a FB account, you'll only be able to use maybe 1/4 to a 1/3 of the features on this app. Now why would the creators do this?
Oh, again, the logo is really bad. A bit of advice, hire a talented logo designer to create an identity for you.
I am up to speed all the time
Easily do keeps me up to speed on everything from my trips, package deliveries and important emails. I love the Facebook updates as well. I really like the fact that it just pops up on my home screen when anything important is happening.
I travel 3 to 4 days per week and keeping up with my trips and boarding passes is very important. This app does an excellent job of keeping me on track.
I will keep using it and renewing the premium version each year as long as it stays as useful as it is now.
Perfect minus one thing...
This app is truly amazing. It basically scans all of your social, emails, contact, and scheduling info, and identifies the important pieces to make your life easy.
The only fault I can find in this app, is that it does not sync with my Iphone reminders. If it gets an update to include this, it will become the perfect app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 12, 2014
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 36.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Easilydo Inc.
- © 2013 EasilyDo, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- EasilyDo Premium$4.99
- EasilyDo Premium$49.99