EasilyDo Assistant for Email, Contacts, Calendar, Travel and Salesforce
By Easilydo Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EasilyDo is an award winning assistant that organizes your work and personal life. Less work, less worry, and more time for you.
Here’s some of what this thoughtful virtual assistant does: Merges duplicate contacts, checks traffic so you know when to leave for a meeting, identifies email you may have forgotten to respond to, adds meetings committed to in email that are not on your calendar, adds flights to calendar & notifies you of delays or cancellations— even TSA security wait times. Premium and Business editions take assistance to another level and even connect to Salesforce to automate CRM data entry!
All this is done without you lifting a finger.
EasilyDo streamlines your tasks by connecting to apps & services you care about. Connect and manage your email accounts and calendars from Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange and IMAP accounts, and other services like LinkedIn, Evernote and Facebook. Also supports virtually all airlines, hotels, restaurants, shipment providers, & rental car companies.
Recommended on NBC’s Today Show, The Katie Couric Show, and featured by Apple on the iTunes home page! Critically acclaimed by Time, WSJ, New York Times & more.
Over 43 automated features:
Navigate Your Day
• Alerts when it’s time to go with drive time & parking
• Auto-dial in to conf calls and view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Driving & public transit times for daily commute
• Directions and drive time to home & work
• Weather forecast for home or travel
• Enter to-dos
• Access boarding passes
• Get flight status (delays, cancellations, gate changes)
• Add itineraries to calendar
• View confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants, movies, & events and add to cal
• Track packages
• Set bill reminders
• Get bad weather alerts
• Be notified of important emails
• Get free apps
• Auto-text when you leave a certain location
• Schedule birthday greetings with custom photo & gift card
• RSVP to invites
• Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a new job
• View top photos and pics you're tagged in from Instagram
• Add profile pics to Contacts
• Add contact info from email to update Contacts, Salesforce and Evernote & connect on LinkedIn
• Remove outdated emails from Contacts
• Merge duplicate contacts
• Create calendar events automatically for meetings you've agreed to over email
• File receipts
• Backup emails & attachments to Dropbox, Evernote or Box
• Clean out deals & old calendar reminders
• Sync your Facebook profile pic to Twitter
• Preview email attachments
Recurring Premium Services:
• Merge duplicate contacts from a Contacts list at once
• Discovers info for new & existing contacts from email and auto-adds them
• Store a backup of your device's Contacts
• Real-time email discovery for related tasks
• Add up to 5 'Important Email' Alerts
• Auto-forward receipts
• Save 10% on gift cards for birthdays
• Receive up-to-the-minute travel notifs for delays, cancellations & gate changes
Recurring Business Services:
• Get all the benefits of Premium PLUS
• Automatically add and update contact info from the signature block of emails to Salesforce
• Intelligent reminders to log emails and meeting notes, upload documents and update opportunities in Salesforce
• Connect Evernote to Salesforce and automatically update Salesforce with notes and scanned business cards
• Touch ID and MobileIron integration for security
One-time purchase: Catch All Contacts! This feature will scan your email history and find contact information you've missed over the last 1 or 5 years
Premium purchase of $49.99 annually or $4.99 monthly subscription will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. $49.99 or $4.99 will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can't cancel a subscription during the active period.
What's New in Version 3.8.0
- Improved feed performance with smoother scrolling and updating of cards
- Squashed some bugs with Bill Pay Reminders, Birthdays and Forecast
- Improvements to display in Salesforce screens
- Sadly, removal of Important Posts, Posts Your Friends Like, and Facebook Daily Top Photos features due to Facebook permissions changes
After buying keeps asking you to buy more
I found the frequency of in-app purchase requests very stressful and I did not feel that I was getting good value for my initial purchase. I don't expect to see advertisements after buying an app and that's just what an in-app purchase request is! I'm just an individual user but the developers seem to treat me as if I have the deep pockets of a big corporation- they also seem to think their users are happy to be held captive for simple services. I found it very tacky to get a request right in the middle of doing simple tasks like clearing flagged items. Deleting this app now. Still looking for ideal integration for my calendar email to do list phone calls etc. I would pay for such and app happily buying... I hate that feeling of being bled ($1.99 per month for this--$2.99 a month for that and soon you wonder why you never have any money. I also hate monthly fees!)
I will say this app has very nice graphic design that I will miss and they waited a few weeks before trying to hard sell me on extra features. What a mistake.
Great! No effort to keep on top of things
I don't know when I installed this, but I set it and forgot it. I haven't gotten notifications to upgrade.
I'm not a business person, not busy, but I seem to have lots going on - especially email. And now can't ignore time sensitive email or put so many things off. I can deal with much of it in the app. I get a list for any email containing dates and able to set events to the calendar from within the app - one tap, and with email info attached. I am notified when I should leave for an appt, not just a generic reminder. Status of shipped packages and tracking. Attachments for all email are in together in a list - you can open them directly, skip the email.
You can send items via text, Facebook (post a birthday note with gift) etc. call, copy content, send to another app. I'll stop.
Good if you have no other system
Let me get right to the point - I can see how this could be a very useful app for someone who isn't already way down the path of self-management and advanced email solutions. But, for the rest of us... It just doesn't cut it. I remember downloading this a while ago, then deleting it. Then I saw it again and thought, "what was I thinking? This looks like an awesome app."
Alas, the two problems I have with it are as follows: 1) you can't add more than one email address (I have 7 active, which I know is ridiculous), so your dashboard is missing out on half of your life at least; you basically have to choose if you want to use it for personal use or business use, but not both. And, 2) (this may be way more specific/glitchy) I have an auto-responder on all of my email that basically says that I only check my email at the end of the day, and if you need to get a hold of me, to call or email me. If I get auto-responses back from my auto-responses (even though I have them filtered to go straight to the trash), all of these emails show up as tasks for me because of my auto response to text or call me.
That said, my dashboard is only a very small piece of my life (due to not being able to add multiple email addresses), and every time I check it, I see 10+ tasks for me, which are all my own auto-response.
I wish it were better.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 30, 2015
- Version: 3.8.0
- Size: 37.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Easilydo Inc.
- © 2014 EasilyDo, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- EasilyDo Premium$4.99
- EasilyDo Premium$49.99
- EasilyDo Premium$39.99
- EasilyDo Premium$49.99
- Catch All Contacts$47.99
- EasilyDo Business$24.99
- EasilyDo Premium$39.99
- EasilyDo Premium$4.99
- EasilyDo Business$239.99
- Catch All Contacts (5 Year)$99.99