EasilyDo Assistant for Contacts, Calendar, Email, Travel and Receipts
By Easilydo Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EasilyDo is an award winning assistant that organizes your work and personal life. Less work, less worry, and more time for you.
Here’s some of what this thoughtful virtual assistant does: Merges duplicate contacts, checks traffic so you know when to leave for a meeting, identifies email you may have forgotten to respond to, adds meetings committed to in email that are not on your calendar, adds flights to calendar & notifies you of delays or cancellations— even TSA security wait times. Premium and Business editions take assistance to another level and even connect to Salesforce to automate CRM data entry!
All this is done without you lifting a finger.
EasilyDo streamlines your tasks by connecting to apps & services you care about. Connect and manage your email accounts and calendars from Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange and IMAP accounts, and other services like LinkedIn, Evernote and Facebook. Also supports virtually all airlines, hotels, restaurants, shipment providers, & rental car companies.
Recommended on NBC’s Today Show, The Katie Couric Show, and featured by Apple on the iTunes home page! Critically acclaimed by Time, WSJ, New York Times & more.
Over 43 automated features:
Navigate Your Day
• Alerts when it’s time to go with drive time & parking
• Auto-dial into conf calls and view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Driving & public transit times for daily commute
• Directions and drive time to home & work
• Weather forecast for home or travel
• Enter to-dos
• Access boarding passes
• Get flight status (delays, cancellations, gate changes)
• Add itineraries to calendar
• Add confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants, movies, & events to cal
• Track packages
• Set bill reminders
• Get bad weather alerts
• Be notified of important emails
• Get free apps
• Auto-text when you leave a certain location
• Schedule birthday greetings with custom photo & gift card
• RSVP to invites
• Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a new job
• View top photos and pics you're tagged in from Instagram
• Add profile pics to Contacts
• Add contact info from email to update Contacts, Salesforce and Evernote & connect on LinkedIn
• Remove outdated emails from Contacts
• Merge duplicate contacts
• Create calendar events automatically for meetings you've agreed to over email
• File receipts
• Backup emails & attachments to Dropbox, Evernote or Box
• Clean out deals & old calendar reminders
• Sync your Facebook profile pic to Twitter
• Preview email attachments
Recurring Premium Services:
• Merge duplicate contacts from a Contacts list at once
• Discovers info for new & existing contacts from email and auto-adds them
• Store a backup of your device's Contacts
• Real-time email discovery for related tasks
• Add up to 5 'Important Email' Alerts
• Auto-forward receipts
• Save 10% on gift cards for birthdays
• Receive up-to-the-minute travel notifs for delays, cancellations & gate changes
Recurring Business Services:
• Get all the benefits of Premium PLUS
• Automatically add and update contact info from the signature block of emails to Salesforce
• Intelligent reminders to log emails and meeting notes, upload documents and update opportunities in Salesforce
• Connect Evernote and automatically update Salesforce with notes and scanned business cards
• Touch ID and MobileIron integration
One-time purchase: Catch All Contacts! This feature will scan your email history and find contact information you've missed over the last 1 year to add to your Contacts or Salesforce.
Premium purchase of $49.99 annually or $4.99 monthly subscription will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. $49.99 or $4.99 will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can't cancel a subscription during the active period.
What's New in Version 3.9.0
* New Premium Calendar features:
-Confirm Next Day Meetings
-Calendar Event Follow-up
-Update Incomplete Calendar Events
* Business update! Option to auto-log emails to Salesforce
* Introducing Catch All Salesforce Contacts
* Bug fix for occasional log out issue
While I'm still trying to work through an errant kink in the program every now and again, the benefits FAR exceed anything negative! The app is so fantastic - especially for anyone who has lost interest in Facebook, but has to keep it around for the convenience of communicating with certain friends and family. I love that it reads everything for me, so I can get all the cute baby pictures, wedding announcements, and important news, without wading through people's general political griping or complaints about society being morons for using grammar incorrectly. It is a super helpful app, and I loved it enough to sign up for the premium upgrade. Thanks EasilyDo!
Amazing App for my daily grind!!
Being disabled (mostly cognitive) can be a challenge in my everyday life. I have Multiple Sclerosis and have difficulties in managing my daily life.
For a few years I was in search of an app that would help me manage my email, calendar, birthdays etc. in a one stop shop.
Finally I stumbled across Easily do! Wow, an AL IN ONE daily manager for everything that is important for your day!!
-It organizes my email
-Pulls new contacts from my email and automatically puts them into my address book
-My appointments for my day in one place.
Easily Do is so amazing with so much more! You do have to subscribe to gain full access to the apps capabilities (a little pricey), but it's definitely worth it. I promise! At least for me it helped me to focus better and to be more productive with my time management.
For sure as MUST DO app for people like me and others who have cognitive difficulties where the daily grind can be intimidating.
Great! No effort to keep on top of things
I'm not a business person, not busy, but I seem to have lots going on, especially email. And now I can't easily ignore time sensitive email or put so many things off. I can deal with much of it in the app. I get a list for any email containing dates and able to set events to the calendar from within the app - one tap, and with email info attached.
I am notified when I should leave for an appt, not just a generic reminder. Status of shipped packages and tracking. Attachments for all email are in together in a list - you can open them directly, skip the email.
You can send items via text, Facebook (post a birthday note with gift) etc. call, copy content, send to another app. I'll stop.
It would be very helpful to modify events prior to posting on the calendar. Some subjects taken from email are not helpful - they're generic - so the calendar entry is generic.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 19, 2015
- Version: 3.9.0
- Size: 38.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Easilydo Inc.
- © 2014 EasilyDo, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- EasilyDo Premium$4.99
- EasilyDo Premium$49.99
- EasilyDo Premium$39.99
- EasilyDo Premium$49.99
- Catch All Contacts$47.99
- EasilyDo Business$24.99
- EasilyDo Premium$39.99
- EasilyDo Business$239.99
- EasilyDo Premium$4.99
- Catch All Contacts (5 Year)$99.99