EasilyDo Assistant for Email, Contacts, Calendar, and Travel
By Easilydo Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EasilyDo is an award winning assistant that organizes your work and personal life. Less work, less worry, and more time for you.
Here’s some of what this thoughtful virtual assistant does: Merges duplicate contacts, checks traffic so you know when to leave for a meeting, identifies email you may have forgotten to respond to, adds meetings committed to in email that are not on your calendar, adds flights to calendar & notifies you of delays or cancellations— even TSA security wait times!
All this is done without you lifting a finger.
EasilyDo streamlines your tasks by connecting to apps & services you care about. Connect and manage your email accounts and calendars from Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange and IMAP accounts, and other services like LinkedIn, Evernote and Facebook. Also supports virtually all airlines, hotels, restaurants, shipment providers, & rental car companies.
Recommended on NBC’s Today Show by Randi Zuckerberg, The Katie Couric Show, and featured by Apple on the iTunes home page! Critically acclaimed by Time, WSJ, New York Times & more.
Over 43 automated features:
Navigate Your Day
• Alerts when it’s time to go with drive time and parking
• Auto-dial in to conf calls and view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Driving & public transit times for daily commute
• Directions and drive time to home & work
• Weather forecast for home or travel
• Enter to-dos
• Access boarding passes
• Get flight status (delays, cancellations, gate changes)
• Add itineraries to calendar
• View confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants, movies, & events and add to cal
• Track packages
• Set bill reminders
• Get bad weather alerts
• Be notified of important emails
• Get free apps
• Auto-text when you leave a certain location
• Schedule birthday greetings with custom photo & gift card
• RSVP to invites
• Catch important and trending posts from Facebook
• Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a new job
• View top photos and pics you're tagged in
• Add profile pics to Contacts
• Find contact info from an email to update Contacts, Salesforce, and/or Evernote & connect on LinkedIn
• Remove outdated emails from Contacts
• Merge duplicate contacts
• Create calendar events automatically for meetings you've agreed to over email
• File receipts
• Backup emails & attachments to Dropbox, Evernote or Box
• Clean out deals & old calendar reminders
• Sync your Facebook profile pic to Twitter
• Preview email attachments
Recurring Premium Services:
• Merge duplicate contacts from a Contacts list at once
• Discovers info for new & existing contacts from email and auto-adds them
• Store a backup of your device's Contacts
• Real-time email discovery for related tasks
• Add up to 5 'Important Email' Alerts
• Auto-forward receipts
• Save 10% on gift cards for birthdays
• Receive up-to-the-minute travel notifs for delays, cancellations & gate changes
• Executive support
Recurring Business Services:
• Get all the benefits of Premium plus.
• Add contacts from email and Evernote Business Card Scanner to any Salesforce object
• Log emails and meeting notes to Salesforce
• Touch ID and MobileIron integration for security
• Centralized administration & phone support
• Add Evernote Notes, transcribed audio notes, and attachments to related Salesforce objects
• Smart reminders to update Opportunities
One-time purchase: Catch All Contacts! This feature will scan your email history and find contact information you've missed over the last 1 or 5 years
Premium purchase of $49.99 annually or $4.99 monthly subscription will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. $49.99 or $4.99 will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can't cancel a subscription during the active period.
What's New in Version 3.7.0
Numerous performance and design improvements
New connection - Google Drive!
New Salesforce features for Business:
- Add and update contacts from email
- Add contacts from Evernote Business Card Scanner
- Add transcribed audio notes and meeting notes from Evernote to Salesforce Opportunities
- Log emails and meeting notes to a related Lead or Contact
- Upload attachments from Box, Dropbox, or Evernote to any related Salesforce object
- Smart reminders to update Opportunities in Salesforce
New update and ads 👎
The new update and advertisements are terrible. Several times now I've accidentally deleted something I didn't want to because I began swiping left on a pinned notification in the app and it suddenly adds a new topic, shifting the order of the existing ones. Also, the new topics are too difficult to distinguish from each other. I have to legitimately focus on the separate pieces; kind of takes away from the "easy" concept. Lastly the advertisements.. While ever annoying and large, they're made even more obnoxious by being so hard to separate from the topics above them. As I stated earlier, the new topic designs make everything look bunched together. The app needs a serious new update or I'll have to discontinue usage. The main benefit of the app in my opinion, while there were several, was never having to worry about missing a friend's birthday. I've now missed a few because of accidentally deleting things and there is no way to retrieve previously deleted items. Also, facebook now sends birthday notifications to your phone through the mobile app, lessening the benefit of this feature.
Makes life simple
There is so much to do and little time to do it. This app helps to make the time spent more efficient.
Update: this is the app of all apps. I have tried other social combining apps but easilydo got what I need right. I needed a platform that brought all my social media outlets together so I could see others social activity in an organized format. For instance birthdays are the hardest to keep up with and easilydo helps me to schedule personalized post for birthdays in advances now that is not something I do daily but weekly. This saves a lot of time.
Everything is organized in such a manner that when I am finished working on that particular task I am finished.
While I'm still trying to work through an errant kink in the program every now and again, the benefits FAR exceed anything negative! The app is so fantastic - especially for anyone who has lost interest in Facebook, but has to keep it around for the convenience of communicating with certain friends and family. I love that it reads everything for me, so I can get all the cute baby pictures, wedding announcements, and important news, without wading through people's general political griping or complaints about society being morons for using grammar incorrectly. It is a super helpful app, and I loved it enough to sign up for the premium upgrade. Thanks EasilyDo!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 20, 2015
- Version: 3.7.0
- Size: 39.6 MB
- Language: En
- Seller: Easilydo Inc.
- © 2014 EasilyDo, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- EasilyDo Premium$4.99
- EasilyDo Premium$49.99
- EasilyDo Premium$39.99
- EasilyDo Premium$49.99
- Catch All Contacts$47.99
- EasilyDo Premium$39.99
- Catch All Contacts (5 Year)$99.99
- EasilyDo Business$239.99
- EasilyDo Premium$4.99
- EasilyDo Business$199.99