Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Researchers now have an optimized way to experience authoritative content – both online and offline! Search, read, and download e-books that your institution acquires from leading publishers as well as materials uploaded and integrated by your librarian. What's more, you can import your own PDF documents – outside of the ebrary platform – through the app itself.
Key features include:
* Online and offline reading
* Seamless downloading of full titles
* Simple and advanced search
* Multiple navigation controls
* Table of contents with relevancy rankings
* Early check-in of ebrary's e-books
* Copy and paste with automatic citation for offline documents
* User configurable download size warnings
* Import and use documents from other sources
* Available in English and Spanish
* Optional sign-in with Facebook user name and password
* email ID based authentication
* Use of up to 7 different devices from the same account
What's New in Version 1.3.1
worst app ever
I have been trying to get this app to work for at least 6 months. It works fine on my iPhone, but epic fail on my iPad 2. Sometimes I can’t even get into my account, then when I do I can’t access books. I email support, get a few emails back and forth and then they drop me— I guess they figure I’ll just go away. Well… now I will. Total. Waste. Of. Time.
Really terrible interface -- becomes impossible to get back to the table of contents or to get back to ebrary choice. Just then you think you have found the magic spot to tap to bring the options back up, you turn the page. Tap somewhere else; turn the page. TAP, TAP, TAP -- turn the page. BAH!
Crashed my iPad
This app has repeatedly (3 times) crashed my whole Ipad, not just the app, and then it takes 10-20 min for the iPad to restart. Last time i almost had to reset the iPad. Unfortunately this is the only way to access some ebooks from my school library in the ipad.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Jun 27, 2013
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: ebrary
- © 2012 ebrary
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.