EF Lens Simulator
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EF Lens Simulator is a free Canon App that features detailed lens specifications of all current Canon EF and EF-S lenses. The application also contains a unique interactive simulator that allows you to compare the field of view of two camera-lens combinations whereby the cameras and lenses can be any Canon EOS digital SLR and lens.
* Detailed lens specifications of all current Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
* 280 ways to group, sort, and filter the Canon lens range.
* Compare lens specifications side by side, with differences indicated.
* Compare high resolution MTF charts.
* Compare high resolution lens construction diagrams.
* Field of View simulator featuring multiple photos taken of the same scene using different camera-lens combinations.
* Depth of Field simulator.
* Depth of Field calculator.
* Perspective simulator.
* In-depth topic with interactive simulators explaining how aperture and shutterspeed affect exposure, depth of field, and motion blur in the various exposure modes.
* Highly visual interactive simulators
* Bookmark your favourite pages
* Add your own notes to any page
* Content optimized for both portrait and landscape orientations
* No Internet connection required
* Powered by the 123di content visualization engine
What's New in Version 2.8.1
Added Canon EOS M5 to the Field of View Simulator and Depth of Field Calculator.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 14, 2016
- Version: 2.8.1
- Size: 51.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Asimex Pte Ltd
- © 2011-2016 123di.com | Vincent Bockaert
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.