Electronics News is a press release platform that delivers real-time new product news to established component buying engineers and designers all over the world. Electronics News is powered by Electropages, the leading publisher of new product news. Electropages is unique in its approach to helping electronics engineers and designers source new electronics products.
- Latest News: Get information on the latest electronics parts
- Electro News: Electronics insights from industry engineers
- Favourites: Favourite parts and articles for easy access
- My News: Personalised section for your favourite news feeds
- Buy Product Details: Related parts information with price and stock details
By using the Electropages News app, you will gain free access to the latest electronics news from distributors as well as manufacturers. You also gain direct access to the latest information, including exclusive content from premiere providers such as Mouser, RS Components and TTI along with options to Buy Direct. Follow our Editors’ blogs and features and keep upto date with Industry trends and technology.
News Distributors Include:
- RS Components
- Texas Instruments
- Analog Devices
News Categories Include:
- Dev Kits
- Automotive Technologies
- Connectors, Switches & EMECH
- Design & Manufacturer
- Subs & Systems
- Test & Measurement
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Was two, now three annoyances (OK, four)
So a couple of bugs in the app:
1) When you hit the back arrow after reading an article, you are taken to the top of the list. This makes reading difficult, as you then have to scroll down to read the next article. Please fix this!
2) For some reason, the app assumes I’m in the UK, so when I click “Buy Now” or “More information” I’m taken to the UK sites, and then I have to jump through a lot of hoops to try to find the equivalent US product or information page.
And then a couple more discovered while trying to contact support about the above:
3) The info@ email address has a full inbox, so you can’t send in bug reports.
4) The ‘report a problem” link on the “Write a review” page takes you to to the website, where you can click on “Contact Us”, but that gives you the above email address.
So it’s buggy and unsupported. Sigh.
Great app for electronic designers!!
Great app to keep yourself abreast with the latest electronic components in the market.
I love this app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.