By Dotmatics Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Elemental from Dotmatics the FREE Chemistry Sketch Utility
Elemental is now a Universal App that support iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
Elemental is the Dotmatics chemistry sketch utility provided at no charge within many Dotmatics products. We are happy to provide this as a FREE app on the iTunes store.
- Tap to draw chemical structures
- Calculate cheminformatics properties
- Tweet a Molecule!
- Dropbox upload support & file association back from the Dropbox App
- Open MOL/RXN files from E-mails (tap and hold an attachment)
- Copy images to camera roll/clipboard
- Double tap to undo
- Sketch chemical reactions
- Built-in Periodic Table
- Email your structure as a MOL/RXN file and PNG image
- Emails also contain MW, MolFormula and predicted LogP
Draw molecules with ease!
Suggestions are really welcome at this time. We intend to add a heap of features over the coming months and to keep this app FREE.
What's New in Version 2.1
2.1 - reduced app size
2.0 - support for iOS 11 (64-bit support)
We're is the "periodic table" button on iPhone
Were is it? I looked for the button an it wasn't there, can you update it so i can click on the button I was looking for
Carbon is so useless
Carbon can't have a bond with another one element, except for oxygen, its so useless, but i love the rest of the Elemental app
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 08, 2017
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dotmatics Limited
- © Dotmatics Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.