By Kupon.BG Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Klammer “translates” Microsoft to Apple – now your Apple device can open and read all kinds and types of Microsoft generated email files (EML,Winmail.dat, MSG and OFT. Please note that MSG and OFT are accessible after an in-app purchase).
- Open EML, Winmail.dat, MSG and OFT files, view their content such as body and message details of the emails including subject, location, date, phone numbers, emails, addresses, scheduled date, duration and recurring patterns of appointments and meeting requests, estimated work time and more on tasks and tasks requests, and access the supported by your device files, attached in the it.
- Import Contacts and Calendar Events (meetings and tasks) as well as recurring calendar events from EML, Winmail.dat, MSG and OFT
- Option for opening supported files from URL directly in the application, instead of going trough Safari
- Store for offline reading
- "Secure mode" - when "Secure mode" is enabled, files will not be saved in Klammer for offline reading. You will be able to access them only from their original locations such as Mail.
- Access your EML, MSG, OFT and Winmail.dat files and attachments via iTunes
- Organise your EML, MSG, OFT and Winmail.dat files in folders
- Open, view and access the supported by your device files, attached in the EML, MSG, OFT and Winmail.dat (MSG and OFT support available after an in-app purchase)
- Universal App - designed for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- iOS 6.0 compatible
Please note that operations related to MSG and OFT are available only after upgrading the application via in-app purchase.
What are EML files?
The most convenient way to forward business communication is to send e-mails as attachments - usually EML files. They contain all the email's body, attachments, sender and everything. With this application you will be able to access and view it all with ease.
What are MSG and OFT files?
MSG (outlook mail message files) are messages created or saved within Microsoft Outlook. They can contain emails, contacts, tasks, task requests, appointments and etc.
What are Winmail.dat files?
Outlook and other applications often encode the messages and their attachments in a Winmail.dat file. This application will allow you to view that file and access the attachments and the information contained in the email.
Please, use email@example.com to contact us. We cannot reply to user reviews! Thank you.
What's New in Version 3.1
Improved support for Korean charsets
Fixed bug with loading images in emails
Fixed bug with displaying emails containing resources, loaded from web
works great for what I need
I use vpn and a file browser to monitor spam filters on our work server, messages end up in a folder in eml format. From the file browser I can't see the contents in rich text, only text. That can work to read through the header and whatnot, but I wanted to be able to see them in rich text. I set klammer to secure mode, it now shows on my "open with" options, and does no prob. Hey if it could read the folder through my vpn connection that would be amazing, but that's probably down the feature list at about number 7000.
Evernote Users this is awesome!
I add emails to Evernote as attachments (Drag and Drop) for reference in project notes. This app is awesome as it lets me open on my iPhone, Read the actual email and respond.
Why Evernote doesn't have this feature built in I have no clue. Guess they have been busy creating coffee mugs and socks. Useless use of resources by Evernote. They should buy this company!
Works fine w/ Dropbox
I opened a .msg file from Dropbox with no problems after doing the in app purchase for additional $0.99 (app is really $1.98 to view .msg files...a little misleading). From Dropbox > click on the file name > click the options button > choose Open In > then choose the Klammer app. No issues.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 07, 2013
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kupon.BG ltd
- © Kupon.BG Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MSG and OFT Files Support$0.99