Build tactical alliances & battle medieval kings in epic PvP fights. Your quest to control the Four Kingdoms begins now!
Join millions of players in the medieval world of fierce battles, powerful rulers and strategic masterminds. Fight rival clans and conquer enemies. With a custom castle and formidable army, you could be master of the realm!
TOP 5 REASONS TO DOWNLOAD
1. Overthrow kingdoms with tons of different weapons & 50 different units
2. Build, customize and expand your castle into a fortress and protect it from invaders
3. Forge alliances with other players, defeat enemies & gain territory on an interactive map
4. Test strategy ideas, produce & trade resources and construct over 60 different buildings
5. Chat with friends or join the huge, multiplayer community with a highly active forum
Regular updates with new and improved features make this MMO the number one medieval strategy war game. Take part in community events, discover new research levels and try out new Combo Tools in the latest update.
Conquer palaces and defeat enemies in the multiplayer Empire Four Kingdoms universe!
Problems & Questions: http://support.goodgamestudios.com/?lang=en&g=16
Forum & Community: http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empirefourkingdoms/forum.php
General Terms and Conditions: https://www.goodgamestudios.com/terms_en/#terms
- Empire: Four Kingdoms offers two types of auto-renewable monthly subscriptions: Player subscriptions and alliance subscriptions.
- Player subscriptions activate special effects, bonuses, and/or convenience features for your army during the period the subscription is active.
- Alliance subscriptions activate or boost special effects and bonuses for each alliance member’s armies during the period the subscription is active.
- Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renewed every month unless you cancel the auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes account settings after purchase.
- If you own both subscription types (player and alliance), you need to cancel both separately.
- If you own both player subscriptions, you need to cancel both separately.
- After canceling a subscription, you will still keep your active bonuses until the date when the automatic renewal is due to occur. After this date, all active bonuses for that subscription will expire.
* This app is completely free to play. Additionally, it offers optional in-app purchases.
This game requires an internet connection.
The new year brings new discoveries in the Outer Realms. All lords who make the journey to the Outer Realms can select one out of two pre-built castles and steal the heritage of their enemies to win magnificent rewards. Also celebrate the fabulous month of February with the Carnival of the Phoenix event. Check the forum to learn more about our latest updates!
Ratings and Reviews
Very Fun and not time or money consuming
This game is a lot of fun to grow in especially if you are lucky like me and find a good alliance that chats and has fun together, though it does offer very useful in app purchases, this game is in now way pay to play or pay to win, everything is obtainable and nothing is too hard to obtain to the point that you almost have to buy it, you can just sit back and build your castle in your free time rather than constantly have to worry about missing a key event or an attack or raid, all the events in the game last for several days allowing every one no matter their schedule the chance to participate and they all give very generous and very useful rewards, it is extremely easy to understand and grow in and I definitely recommend it
This is a great game to play. You make friends and all, no info tho about you. One suggestion: In the game, you can only build one thing at a time. What if you could buy slots, so if you buy two, you could build three different things at once. Or, how about buy slots another way: when training soldiers, there are 3 slots, and you can unlock more. If, let’s say, you need a mace man and bow man. You could put mm in first slot, and bm in second. Mm would train first and when done, bm would train. I think that would be nice to have with construction. You are about to be done for the day, but instead of building one thing, you could build three. Ok, if you don’t know the game, that was probably confusing. So, all in all, GREAT game, have fun, and here’s a tip: join an active alliance. A good one.
Fun game, Credit card not required.
A excellent game! I have been playing this game for a very long time now and it doesn’t get old. New events keep you and your alliance on your toes. The game has its own set of player made rules which are followed by just about everyone (those who don’t usually quit early on). I have noticed that like most games like this a maxed level player can attack lower level players over and over again but joining the right alliance can prevent that. My only issue is that someone who spends $50 can easily beat you in battle but most people don’t spend money on troops. They have a wonderful support group and a feedback section right in game no online BS just to submit some feedback. The game trailer is not at all accurate you can’t ally with thousands, or send an attack from 1 place straight to the next.
- Altigi GmbH
- 200.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Goodgame Studios / Altigi GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of rubies $4.99
- Small crate of rubies $9.99
- Big crate of rubies + bonus $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.