Career opportunities are abundant for certified EMTs, and this straightforward guide increases your chances of scoring higher on the computer-adaptive and practical portions of the exam so you can get out in the field and dispense lifesaving medical care. EMT Exam For Dummies takes the intimidation out of the test, offering everything you need to prepare for.
Install the free version today and jump start your studying! We have provided a limited free version of the app that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Upgrade to the Premium version with a one-time, in-app purchase that includes lifetime access to:
• 120+ practice questions with detailed images
• 90+ critical exam topics and resources
• Two full length 120-question practice exams
• Detailed explanations of all answers
• Hundreds to tips and strategies to pass your exam
• Immediate feedback to track your progress
EMT Exam For Dummies has everything you need to succeed as an EMT and continue your training, and with an easy-to-read style and focus on the most important details, you'll be ready to pass the exam in no time!
Get access to all questions when you subscribe:
• EMT For Dummies - 1 Month: one auto-renewing payment of $9.99 each month
• EMT For Dummies - 3 Months: one auto-renewing payment of $23.99 every three months
• EMT For Dummies - 12 Months: one auto-renewing payment of $59.99 every three months
EMT For Dummies offers three auto-renewing subscription options to help you pass your exam.
-Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Conditions - http://builtbyhlt.com/EULA
Call us at 319-246-5299 and email us at email@example.com with any questions.
This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother.
Let us know what you think by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a 5-star review.
Ratings and Reviews
I love how it has the exact same categories that's on the NREMT unlike most apps. Let's you favorite questions and etc. the only thing is I wish you could search burn chart and Glasgow questions instead of waiting for it to pop up in the que.
Glad you loved the app, thank you so much for the great review!
Update ruined the app
Was an amazing app until that last update now it is running really slow and keeps signing out it needs to go back to how it was before!!!
Thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear you are having some trouble with the app on your device. If you reach out to us at email@example.com, we would love to help you get it sorted out.
So far so good
I test today so we shall see!
Best of luck!
- Higher Learning Technologies LLC
- 147.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Higher Learning Technologies Inc, 2016
- In-App Purchases
- EMT Exam For Dummies - Premium $29.99
- EMT Exam FD - 1 Month $9.99
- EMT Exam FD - 12 Months $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.