Running, Walking and Biking with Endomondo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the most out of your runs, walks, rides, and more with our top-rated fitness tracker and personal training app. With Endomondo, you can track all of your workouts using GPS, check your stats, and reach your fitness goals. Download the app now and get motivated to get active!
Here’s what you get free of charge:
TRACK YOUR FITNESS
- Track your running, walking, cycling, and 40+ other sports using GPS
- See duration, speed, distance, calories, and more on your workout summary
- Get audio feedback on distance and pace for every mile/km
- Log your indoor workouts manually
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE
- Keep a full training log
- See how much you train each day
- Analyze performance such as split times for each workout
SYNC WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track your heart rate (works with Bluetooth and BTLE heart rate monitors)
- Get your calorie and nutrition information from MyFitnessPal right in the app
- Connect with Apple’s Health app to add workout data to your dashboard
- Use your favorite wearable devices to track including Garmin, Pebble and Apple Watch
SET GOALS AND TAKE ON CHALLENGES
- Set a time, distance or calorie goal, and let our audio coach guide you towards it
- Commit to fitness goals and get your friends to motivate you
- Up the stakes on your workouts and win prizes with challenges
- Send and receive real-time audio pep talks from friends
- Check the news feed to comment on your friends’ workouts
- Share results and workouts on your favorite social networks including Facebook and Twitter
- Add pictures, tag your friends, enable automatic pause function, customize your home screen, use countdown, and much more
All your data is automatically sent to your profile on www.endomondo.com. Here, you can analyze your data, dive into your stats and track your progress while interacting and competing with a global community of fitness enthusiasts.
So, whether you’re into running, cycling, walking, kayaking, mountain biking, or any one of our 40+ sports...get up, get active, and free your endorphins!
Want to take your fitness even further?
With Endomondo Premium, you’ll gain access to exclusive training features from just 2.50 USD a month.
Get Premium and:
- Reach your running goal with a personal training plan - whether it’s a 5K, 10K, or marathon.
- View statistics, including calories burned per month, running distance by year, etc.
- Analyze heart rate zones for every workout (requires a compatible heart rate monitor)
- View weather information on each workout summary
- Enjoy an ad-free experience
- Get access to 10+ additional motivating features
Should you choose to upgrade to Endomondo Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month.
Endomondo is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes Endomondo, UA Record, MapMyFitness and MyFitnessPal.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 16.11
- We've made the 'News Feed' run smoother.
- The few users who didn’t get their Weekly insight notification should now get it.
We hope you enjoy our latest update!
Keep up the great work!!
Keep up the great work!
I've used your app for over three years and it is consistently improving with time. Also, I love the Apple Watch app component!
- previous feedback-
On several occasions I inadvertently stop the work out; for example today it was raining and hard to see the screen under the protector. Adding the ability to combine work out within a single day would be an outstanding feature.
Beginning to Cycle
I'm beginning to get into cycling, and was wanting a good way to track time/distance. This app works great for that and also worked great with playing music in the background/telling me times and estimated finish. The estimated time was a little late, but probably because it didn't expect me to push to beat it 😀. Great app!
Like the concept, but...
Though Endomondo integrates fitness info from other apps, it only allows user to set up Training for running. Rather limiting for an app that requires $$ to access premium features. Unless the developers can include other fitness activities for it's Training feature, I will likely cancel my subscription.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 22, 2016
- Version: 16.11
- Size: 165 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Endomondo LLC
- © 2011 Endomondo LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Endomondo Premium$2.99
- Endomondo Premium$5.99
- Endomondo Premium$2.99
- Endomondo Premium$1.99
- Endomondo Premium$29.99
- Endomondo Premium$25.99
- Endomondo Plus$4.99
- Monthly Subscription$2.99
- Endomondo Premium$5.99
- Yearly subscription$19.99