Endomondo Sports Tracker – GPS Track Running Cycling Walking & More
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The only personal trainer you’ll ever need fits right in your pocket. Whether you’re running, cycling, walking, kayaking, or something completely different, we keep you motivated, and most importantly - keep what you’re doing fun.
Track routes, record stats and share your workouts - all from one simple app. Join more than 25 million users and start freeing your endorphins.
WHAT YOU GET FREE OF CHARGE:
TRACK YOUR FITNESS
● Track almost any distance-based sport including duration, speed, distance, calories and more
● Get audio feedback for every mile/km
● Enter indoor workouts manually
● Track your heart rate (works with BTLE heart rate monitors)
● Keep a full training diary
● View daily training volume
● Analyze performance like split times for each workout
● Set a workout goal and let our audio coach help you reach it
● Join a challenge for a chance to win prizes
● Receive (and send) real-time audio pep talks from friends
● Check out the news feed to comment on friends’ progress
● Race against a friend’s personal best performance
● Share results and workouts on Facebook
● Workout photos, tagging of friends, automatic pause when stationary, customizable home screen, countdown, and much more
All your data is automatically sent directly to your profile on www.endomondo.com. Here, you can analyze your data, deep dive into your stats, track your progress, and interact and compete with people all around the world.
Get up, get moving and free your endorphins!
NOTE: Don’t forget that having your GPS running can really drain your battery, so remember to turn it off after your workout.
GET ENDOMONDO PREMIUM
Gain access to exclusive features with Endomondo Premium from just USD 2.50 monthly.
● Reach your running goal with a personal training plan - 5K, 10K, half marathon or marathon distance
● Analyze heart rate zones for every workout (requires compatible HR monitor)
● View weather info in workout summary
● Enjoy an ad-free experience
Should you choose to upgrade to Endomondo Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 3.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period (but we hope you don’t go). There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period can not be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to Endomondo Premium.
What's New in Version 9.2.0
- Pebble integration: Support for Endomondo on your Pebble smart watch
- Audio Coach: Improved voice for audio feedback
- News feed: Workout maps now included in the news feed for selected workouts
- Photo viewing: Sliding left/right to see more photos for a workout, in fullscreen photo viewer
- GPS: Improved GPS status indicator
- Multiple bug fixes
DO NOT UPDATE!! 9.2.0 breaks more than it fixes!!
App was working great for last several months, but then I was stupid enough to upgrade. I started my run using the training plan run for today, everything was ok until, near the end I hear "mark time". I thought that was strange, but everything looked ok, Plan was for about 4.7, thought I should be far enough, then heard 5.0 miles. A new "feature" of this update, don't tell you when you are done, checked "support site" (and I use that term very loosely) seems I am not the only one with audio feedback problems. Then it truncated the run by exactly one mile and did NOT count it as the training run!
Does anyone do any testing before these updates are published? I understand you can make a mistake, but this happens EVERY update.
Stay away from 9.2.0, wait for 9.2.+, maybe they will fix what they broke.
Best exercise tracking app out there - forget the rest and just go with the best. I've tried them all. Yes ALL. Endo gives the best data, best interface. Just the best.
I will however agree with the request others have voiced - would be nice to be able to edit a workout via the mobile app. The web interface allows it, but would be nice to see on the mobile also.
Not a good update for me
1. No more per mile notification
2. Endmondo is Background now when my phone is locked and not my music player.
3. The countdown voice to start jogging cuts off (also speaks too fast, hard to understand)
Most important to me are the mile/time notification and the locked background. I don't want to have to keep looking at my phone when running or unlock to change music.
PLEASE give solution, otherwise I may have to switch to another app.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 02, 2014
- Version: 9.2.0
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Endomondo LLC
- © 2011 Endomondo LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Endomondo Premium$3.99
- Endomondo Premium$2.99
- Endomondo Plus$4.99
- Endomondo Premium$3.99
- Endomondo Premium$29.99
- Monthly Subscription$2.99
- Yearly subscription$19.99
- Endomondo Premium$19.99
- Endomondo Premium$29.99
- Step Counter$1.99