Do you know how to ask your Spanish-speaking investors about their “ROI”? Whether it is administration, commerce or finance, our business dictionary will provide detailed definitions, proper pronunciation, visual guides and our essential country-specific translations. We should almost call it a thesaurus.
Developed to be the most detailed and cross-culturally reliable dictionary for the growing enterprise, it is also easy to use and affordable enough for the small business in search of new opportunities.
Using the correct bilingual tool the international entrepreneur will navigate both the Spanish and the English speaking world, therefore increasing exposure and revenue. Allow your business to expand or simply increase your individual worth; don’t let language become the one barrier that you can never move past.
WORKS OFFLINE. Connection required only for images and spell checker.
• New! You may also merge these Business terms to our General Reference Dictionary in order to have a single application (General + Business terms). Available as an In-app within the General Reference Dictionary
• Natural-sounding voices for entries, definitions and examples in both languages (British and American English, European and American Spanish)
• Covers International, European, Latin American and Mexican Spanish. Covers American and British English.
• Words which are spelled identically in both languages are displayed twice in the List, marked with a flag at the side.
• Fuzzy Search: Detects misspelled words simultaneously in English and Spanish, offering close suggestions.
• Innovative “Scan Function” for conceptual search of idioms and related phrases.
• Vast and detailed database, with over 170,000 entries, 278,000 translations, 269,000 synonyms and 32,000 antonyms.
• Shake for random word display.
• Search History.
• Mark Favorite Words easily.
• Sync your favorites among your devices with Dropbox.
• Customize using available themes, background color, and font.
- Translations, Definitions, Synonyms, Antonyms, Pictures, Examples and Quotes
- Clear-cut separation of meanings, identified with WM’s “Descriptive Tags”
- Part of Speech and other grammar attributes: Noun, Verb, Adj, etc.
- Noun type classification: Concrete, Abstract, Animate, Animal, etc. *
- Color Code icon indicates word usage: Easy, Normal, Difficult or Technical
- Field Classification indicates area of usage: Zoology, Chemistry, Domestic, etc. - Idiomatic Use tags: Idiomatic, Slang, Figurative, Formal, Inf., etc.
- Colloquial words indicated with flag icon of each country
- On/Off display of slang, foreign or offensive words. Default ON.
- More than 5,200 color pictures help identify word meanings and context.
• Important Note: A translation dictionary typically includes translations only. However, ours include many definitions.
* Thousands of additions and corrections to the dictionary database
* Fixed layout problem with iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Not enough words in dictionary. Works without Internet which is good but the dictionary is lacking. For instance....you want to say that u need get to your airplane (I'm a pilot)...nope airplane not there. How about something simple like "car"? Nope...it will give u car insurance, car license,and car washer. You can look at those and figure out which word is car, but it doesn't make sense to have to do that. Will keep looking for a good English Spanish dictionary. Sry for the 1 star devs, but its worthless to me.
This app comes in handy for work purposes and just to continue educating myself.
Just what I needed. More than useful; necessary for anyone doing business in Spanish speaking countries.
- Word Magic Software Ltda.
- 79.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Word Magic Software Ltda.
- In-App Purchases
- Additional Examples $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.