Enpass makes your life easy by securely managing your passwords and all sorts of credentials. All you have to remember is a single master password of Enpass.
ENPASS IS UNBEATABLE
• None of your data is not stored on company’s servers.
• No sign-up or subscription is required.
• Syncs data across all Mobile and Desktop devices through iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive & WebDAV.
• 80+ pre-defined templates to save all sort of information.
• Easy to use with simple and consistent design everywhere.
MAKES YOUR LIFE HASSLE FREE
• Signing up on new websites with strong passwords is not a pain as the built-in password manager lets you create unique and strong passwords of desired style.
• Comfortable and Secure online shopping. Fills in your logins, credit cards and addresses using Enpass extension.
• Supports use of Touch ID for quick unlock to access information.
• It’s not just about passwords. You can even save attachments, Bank accounts, Addresses for autofill, Social Security Numbers, Travel documents and all other kind of credentials you have.
FOR ENPASS, SECURITY IS PARAMOUNT
• Our philosophy is your security! We use SQLCIPHER, a transparent, widely accepted and open-source SQLite extension for encryption of your data using AES-256 with key derived from 100,000 iterations of PBKDF2-HMAC-SHA512.
• Your data is always stays encrypted with your master password and stays safe even if your device is lost.
• Enpass automatically locks itself when not in use.
ENPASS IS FOR EVERYONE
• No matter which platform you love, you’ll find Enpass there.
• Collaborate with Family and Team members using Multiple vaults syncing through shared cloud accounts.
• Simple design that suits everyone.
• If you are already having your passwords with some other software, you can freely import them to Enpass using our Free Desktop Version. Learn more at https://www.enpass.io/docs/desktop/import_export.html.
GET BEST OF ENPASS
• Free version of Enpass for this platform does not restrict you for full access of your data. Though you can buy the one-time in-App purchase for following premium features:
- Touch ID and Touch bar.
- Custom Categories and Templates.
• Learn more at https://www.enpass.io/pricing/.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
We here at Enpass are continuously seeking to give you the best experience with password management. If you have any queries, feel free to reach out to us at @EnpassApp on Twitter and facebook.com/EnpassApp.
We also have a community of Enpass lovers whom you can meet at https://discussion.enpass.io.
This update fixes the following issues
- SYNC WITH ONEDRIVE: V6 now syncs to the dedicated Apps folder and there was problem for some of the Microsoft accounts to initialize the Enpass app folder. Now Fixed.
- WEBDAV SYNC: Syncing to WebDAV was not working for some configurations and we have fixed it now. If you still face any problem just drop us an email with a demo account on your server.
- HIGH CPU USAGE: The CPU usage was always high >0.5. It was due to the animation of syncing data. We have fixed it now.
- Fixed an issue where the path of last Keyfile was not remembered and user had to choose it everytime at unlock.
- There was a problem with autostarting of Enpass at System Login. Fixed!
- CRASH FIXES: Fixed a crash during import/upgrade of v5 data.
Thanks a lot for all your Tweets and posts on our forums, pointing out all the issues. Don't worry we are here 24/7 until we make it all working for you. Just contact us at
Ratings and Reviews
I just love Enpass!!!
I’ve tried them all and I simply think this is the best.
Not only do you not have to pay monthly/yearly fees, this is also the best feature wise. Enpass has finally made me feel comfortable enough to actually forget all my passwords. I changed all of my online accounts to passwords I don’t know. Every account is different, and super long and complex. I just autofill with the browser plugin or copy and paste from the main app or mobile app. Plus with the built in 2 factor authenticator, I can use Enpass for all my authentication needs. I enabled 2 factor for everything that supports it because of this app! I love the way Enpass can automatically copy the 2 factor OTP for you so when you are presented with a 2FA box on a website, you just paste! No looking at your phone, no manual copy and paste, it’s just there, waiting in the clipboard. I also love syncing to my cloud of choice. I just use iCloud, the app stays in sync seemlessly across all of my devices.
I honestly think this one is a night and day difference from the other password managers out there. I couldn’t be happier with my choice.
Pretty good, room to grow.
I am a recently dissatisfied customer of another popular product that chose money over past promises and forced their customers into a new model where they can choose between security and features. It almost drove me back to just using *one password* for everything, but luckly I found Enpass.
I am now hoping to be a loyal Enpass customer for years to come. I just hope they are able to stick with the current App Store license model and continue delivering standalone licensing with iCloud sync as they do today. If necessary, I will happily pay for the desktop version as well to help keep things going in the same direction.
I am happy with the current product overall, but I would like to see a couple of features added if possible:
-favicon support instead of manual management of canned icons for web logins
-separate "containers” with the ability to sync using separate services (e.g. iCloud for one and OneDrive for the other)
-an option to share entire “containers" with other users (preferrably with iCloud sync)
-more frequent updates
-implement the new Mojave and iOS 12 Password Manager API on day 1
Nice app…but missing one VERY important feature
I would gladly switch to Enpass from 1Password if it only had a feature simliar to Vaults in 1Password. I have my personal logins, my wife has hers, but we have quite a few other logins, financial, mainly, that are shared. I realize I can work around this with Enpass, but it would be so easy for Enpass to have different vaults or groups so I could view my personal logins (or other things) or if I wanted, switch to SHARED items to see my personal items and those I’ve shared with my wife. Same for her. Enpass is like many other password managers…made primarily with one person in mind. This is a shame, because Enpass has the potential UI and UX to sway me away from 1Password after using it for over a decade.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.