Epic Arena is a free-to-play turn-based 3D strategy board game that plays like a combat action video game. Deploy your units, power them up, and defeat your opponent in epic two-player matches. Join the arena now!
Epic Arena’s 3D graphics and bone crunching sound effects will excite your senses. The tactical gameplay will challenge your mind and test your wits. Engage in thrilling cross platform games in Blitz Mode against other players or maintain multiple matches at once in asynchronous Duel Mode.
Epic Arena is easy to learn but hard to master. Start playing in minutes! Try the single player puzzle Missions to train your tactical muscles and learn winning strategies. Fine-tune your strategies by challenging friends. Or engage in ranked matches to climb the ladder of the game’s best players.
Play from everywhere, anytime on any device. Epic Arena provides a true cross-platform experience.
Epic Arena is free-to-play. Unlock or purchase additional teams to master your strategies. Acquire Power Cards and use their special tactics against your opponents. Either way, you're guaranteed to have fun!
• Free-to-Play turn-based 3D strategy board game.
• Competitive play against your friends and players around the world.
• 3 Teams: Legion of Chaos, Brotherhood of Order, and Pirates of Tortuga Bay, all featuring unique units, spells, and team traits.
• 2 game modes: Duel Mode (asynchronous play) and Blitz Mode (time-limited turn synchronous play).
• An array of situational use Power Cards, granting unlimited tactical options.
• Cross-platform play: play from everywhere, anytime on any device.
- Fixed a bunch of bugs that influenced on the gaming experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Mobile App Banes
This is a good game. I personally love the gameplay and I play it on PC as well. The only problems I have with this mobile version is the lack of notifications when dueling someone, and the ads. I am an avid hater of ads in mobile games, and I will readily purchase a /one-time/ removal of ads. This game has no such thing, and that is what ultimately brought about the deletion of this app by me. If the ads and lack of update notifications don't bother you, it's a fantastic game.
Fun game. No notifications.
I enjoy this game. I have been looking for a good turn based game to play for a while and I think I found it. The only problem I've seen is that I am not notified by a notification when it is my turn in a duel. I don't think to check it very often so I need a notification to know if it is my turn. My notifications for the app are turned on in the settings. Game makers please fix this and I will change to five stars.
My Favorite All-Time!
This game is awesome. Its the perfect chess meets video game balance. It's got just the right amount of variety in characters and abilities so you can be strategic, but the wild cards are a great touch to prevent you from putting all your weight behind one character or strategy.
There have been a few technical glitches, but the tech support has been able to solve each problem as it came up, and it's not often that I have any issues at all.
I only wish more people played because it is really fun.
- SHADOW MASTERS OU
- 482.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2015 Shadow Masters
- In-App Purchases
- 560 Crystals $9.99
- 265 Crystals $4.99
- 1200 Crystals $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.