By Alexey Musinov
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
***** Limited time offer: 60% off (Regular price $9.99) *****
Have a new look at your photos with ePic, a great new slide show application with realistic physics.
● Displays images from the iPhoto, Aperture, Flickr, Google+, 500px or any local folder
● Physics-based filmstrip/card display (right-click and drag to interact)
● Classic slide show mode with nice transitions
● Screen Saver mode
● Full screen display
Already a fan of us?
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EpicrealTeam
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/epicrealteam
Support: Have any questions or feedback? Please get in touch with our free tech support at email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.8
● Add support your photo-sessions and stories on 500px
● Add support your Google+ albums
● Display photo metadata
● Screensaver supports multiple monitors
● Lots of smaller tweaks and fixes
● Stability improvements
wanted to use it mainly to display photos on my second monitor when I am not actively using it to do work. i had the screen saver on a 15 minute random cycle, but wanted an easy way to display full screen photos from 500px or flickr. the interface looks nice, i like the integration of different sources.
- the full screen mode does not work on the second monitor. i move the app to the second display, hit the full screen button. what appears to happen is the app moves back to the laptop screen (but, does not display anything), and the second monitor just displays a gray screen.
- the timing of the slideshow even at the "slow" setting is too fast for me. needs an extra-slow setting, or the ability to enter the time as a variable
- processor hog. the app uses 40-50% of user resources when running. i can feel my laptop getting warm under my palms
- the menu bar cannot be clicked. you have to click out of the app (go to the Finder), the back to the app in order to get the menu's working. not a big deal, but still...