Epicurious Recipes & Shopping List
De Condé Nast Digital
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Packed with free features and more than 30,000 of the highest-quality recipes, there’s a reason why home cooks have downloaded the award-winning Epicurious app more than 10 million times since the App Store opened. And our latest version is the ultimate food utility, faster, friendlier and redesigned to be even easier to use.
• Search more than 30,000 of the best recipes from publishers like Gourmet, Bon Appetit, Random House, and more—for free.
• Store your favorite recipes across all your devices with our recipe box and shopping list.
• Find out what vegetables are fresh and in-season with our Seasonal Ingredient Finder. NOTE: This features uses your location. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Go hands-free in the kitchen, using your voice to control the app with Cook Mode.
• Browse inspired recipe collections that update as the seasons change and holidays approach.
The new Epicurious app for iPhone and iPad works best on IOS 8.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback and questions.
Lo nuevo en la versión 4.4.2
We cleaned up the kitchen after the launch party. Missing recipe boxes have been recovered and should be appearing. A pesky recipe search error on iPhone has been eliminated, as well. The app loads smoother and is more stable as well. We also remembered to buy milk and eggs from the store.
Reseñas de clientes
I can't believe the problems with this app
I keep trying (definition of insanity) in the hopes it will get better, but it doesn't. I miss Ziplist so much. Here is the list of what's wrong:
1. Doesn't consistently sync between site, iPad, and iPhone. So a shopping list I make on my pad doesn't show up when I go shopping and use my phone
2. I cannot rename the shopping list categories to match the aisles in my store
3. Recipes do not sync to shopping list. I lose about a third of the ingredients
4. I lost about 1/2 of the recipes I saved in Ziplist when they promised the transition would be smooth. I am constantly looking up a recipe and finding its not there
5. This seems simple, but in Ziplist, it saved time. When typing in items for the shopping list, it smart guessed what I was typing. In Epicurious, everything has to be typed completely. It's a dumb search
I could go on. My frustration is that I haven't found another app that connects recipes and shopping lists. It's either/or not both. So... I WANT Epicurious to succeed. Um...hire the people who made the Ziplist website?
March 24th version needs serious work!
I have used this app for years and have come to rely on it for convenience. The latest version won't load on my iPad. I went to my recipe box online and the NC style pulled pork recipe had changed. The cooking instructions were different and the sauce went from Eastern Style (no ketchup) to Lexington Style (ketchup). North Carolinians will argue over which is better! Please fix the website to pull the correct recipes and fix the app. Also, please put all the ingredients back onto the main recipe page so you can see all needed ingredients at once.
My favorite app just got better
I love this app. The pictures, the input from other cooks and the ability save it and see a shopping list is well thought out. The new layout is a big improvement and it just makes it easier to use. Great job!
- Categoría: Comida y bebidas
- Actualizado: 27/03/2015
- Versión: 4.4.2
- Tamaño: 33.4 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: CondeNet
- © 2009-2015, Condé Nast Digital
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.