EQ 10 - Equalizer
By David Ross
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EQ 10 is a Music Player & Radio with EQ & FX
* Classic 10 Band Equalizer (+/- 12 dB)
* Fully configurable Parametric EQ (+/- 15 dB)
* EQ filters - Low Shelf, High Shelf, 3X Peaking Filters with variable width (Q)
* Great for boosting bass, mid and highs with equally powerful cutting capabilities
* Swipe up and down on the Hz, dB, and Q labels to control filter parameters
* Save custom presets for both EQ's
iPod Music Player -
* Play music content directly from your iPod library
* Supports gapless playback
* Remote Control Events fully supported
* Integrated cherry-picker track selector
Radio Player -
* Access to a nice collection of radio stations from a variety of genres
* Save Favourite radio stations, view listening History
* Browse & add your own custom radio station URL's (PLS or M3U streams)
Audio Effects -
* 3 Band EQ
* Low Pass Filter
* High Pass Filter
* Stereo Width
Additional features -
* Color customisation
* Supports AirPlay
* Option to filter out DRM Protected music
* Responds to iPod Sleep Timer
* Landscape and Portrait views supported
* Preamp control
* Control Left Right balance
EQ 10 cant play DRM protected content, or music in the cloud.
What's New in Version 4.2.1
* Fixes for iOS 10
As I see it, this is by far the best EQ player on the App Store. With that said, it would be great if it came with a set of instructions, but the learning curve is still low. I downloaded this app for the EQ portion of the app. The sonic portion of the app is awesome. Listen to iTunes music, and then play with the EQ part of this app for just a bit, and hear the difference. People say they have taken a chance on this app. Really? For 99 cents, come on. Mr Ross should be charging 20 bucks and not just a dollar. Now, as for music not showing up in the library, this has everything to do with copy protection. Hats off to you Mr Ross for creating a great app. Thank you.
Thought update had taken away a favorite feature. I was wrong!
Still a great app. After update, I thought that the 10 band equalizer had been replaced, but soon realized that the only change was an additional equalizer option. Much better organization of itunes content than the itunes music app, without the annoying Apple sales pitches at every turn.
Get for Sound Quality
After trying several other EQ apps looking for the best sound quality this is the one I ended up with. It is highly flexible. However, I only have one complaint: that I cannot access the equalizer settings to get the details of them without screwing them up again. I would like to know the exact settings of the equalizer from one phone so that I can duplicate it on a second phone.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 11, 2016
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Thai
- Seller: David Ross
- © dr 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.