EQ 10 - Equalizer
By David Ross
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
EQ 10 is a Music Player & Radio with EQ & FX
* Classic 10 Band Equalizer (+/- 12 dB)
* Fully configurable Parametric EQ (+/- 15 dB)
* EQ filters - Low Shelf, High Shelf, 3X Peaking Filters with variable width (Q)
* Great for boosting bass, mid and highs with equally powerful cutting capabilities
* Swipe up and down on the Hz, dB, and Q labels to control filter parameters
* Save custom presets for both EQ's
iPod Music Player -
* Play music content directly from your iPod library
* Supports gapless playback
* Remote Control Events fully supported
* Integrated cherry-picker track selector
Radio Player -
* Access to a nice collection of radio stations from a variety of genres
* Save Favourite radio stations, view listening History
* Browse & add your own custom radio station URL's (PLS or M3U streams)
Audio Effects -
* 3 Band EQ
* Low Pass Filter
* High Pass Filter
* Stereo Width
Additional features -
* Color customisation
* Supports AirPlay
* Option to filter out DRM Protected music
* Responds to iPod Sleep Timer
* Landscape and Portrait views supported
* Preamp control
* Control Left Right balance
EQ 10 cant play DRM protected content, or music in the cloud.
What's New in Version 4.3
* Added a section for displaying music content that is in the Cloud. You can choose to open the Cloud based track in the Music app, from where you can initiate the download of the track to the device. Once a track has downloaded, it will then be playable within EQ 10.
* Bug fixes.
This has got to be the most excellent equalizer I have in my possession, hands down! First, for the size, it literally packs a Wallop. The initial settings grabs you at the beginning. You have a wave setting and a slide setting. When you hit the FX setting, there are a bunch of under the hood settings that really do enhance sound settings for whatever mood you are in. This took me by surprise! I have several equalizer apps in my possession, but I really do like this one so much better! Reasonably priced, and easy to use. This one you have got to try if you haven't already. Kudos to the developers of this app!
It really works
I have a Sony system in my car and if you didn't know Sony tends to be on the bright side. No matter what I did I couldn't get the highs to match the subs I installed. I was just about to buy an EQ and decided to give this a try. Glad I did! Saved myself some money and now I have exactly what I was wishing for in my sound system. It really takes all of the trash out your iPads sound decoders. The bass has improved as well. With it only costing a few bucks you can't go wrong with EQ10.
I am hearing things I never heard before!
This app is awesome. I am not a professional audiophile but am a bit of a sound snob. The EQ presets in iOS are pathetic. The adjustments you can make in this app allow for you to hear sounds I could not hear before, even with average quality headphones. The changes in sound after tweaking the EQ are instantaneous without delay. Awesome app and VERY reasonably priced. Just hope the developer continues to support the app. AAA+++!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 21, 2017
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: David Ross
- © dr 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.