ERMO is an ethereal puzzle game with a charming and peaceful graphics.
You will learn the rules in a few seconds, but ERMO will catch you for hours.
Immerse yourself in the landscapes and colors of ERMO and let you be carried away by the restful atmosphere.
HOW TO PLAY
- Shift the blocks in horizontal and vertical
- Line up blocks to make columns each with a single color
- Do not exceed the number of moves available
- Remove special items that halt the block lines
- Avoid obstacles and dangers
Relaxing with vibrant colors, ERMO is a logic puzzle pleasant to play at any time.
A relaxing and soothing music enriches the experience with a calm harmony.
Do you want a break from your hectic day and just be free? Refuge yourself in the serenity of ERMO.
And then you will continue to think of ERMO and be in its world, even when you've left.
ERMO includes mind bending puzzles requiring brain thinking. You have to master logic reasoning and problem solving, while facing puzzles from different point of views.
- Simple rules, intuitive mechanics and profound gameplay full of surprises
- 60 unique levels with several stages with 100+ block puzzles
- Hand-crafted balanced difficulty to make each puzzle always challenging
- 4 different intriguing modes to test your brain in different ways
- Special skills to have relax in moments of stress
- Player experience progression with goals to achieve and earn rewards
- Challenges! Share levels you completed with friends
- BONUS levels with easy item collecting to refill your stocks
- Ethereal graphic design giving harmony and inner peace
- Adaptive and immersive experience: ERMO runs beautiful everywhere, from mobile and tablet to TV wide screens
You can play ERMO offline, no internet required.
Theme support with a polished and curated level design with marvelous colors and amazing visual aesthetics.
Like our facebook page facebook.com/nonostantegames to play daily challenges and fresh puzzles in order to win special gift.
New Special Event: BIOK!
Celebrate with us the release of our new game: BIOK!
Capture creatures, lead cute monsters and enjoy!
Follow @nonostantegames on facebook and twitter, send us tips and any suggestion. We'll improve our games based on your support!
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea; poor design
This is the type of game that requires hints. In all the different modes of the game, there should be hints. However, this is not the case. I find that surprising and frustrating. I understand the idea that using hints perpetually defeats the purpose of a puzzle, but for those that don’t care, their absence is a glaring defect in the design.
I appreciate that this game has no IAPs. This also baffles me, but one can’t complain.
I’ve also noticed a glitch in the audio; I play most games with the regular volume turned all the way down, but the ringer volume turned all the way up. I encountered something with this game that I’ve never seen before: every so often, when I make a move, it is audible at my ringer volume. This is very unsettling.
Overall, this is a good game, and I’m surprised that it has only received 7 ratings. With that bug fixed and the addition of hints in every mode, this specimen has a very high potential, and I will rate it accordingly.
Developer Response ,
Hi, I pushed an update with fixes. Hints are available from level 7 onward.
I created also a Special Event with new levels and a new kind of gameplay with little creatures.
Hope you enjoy.
Really wanted to like
I instantly purchased this after noting its similarity to ON/OFF, a personal favorite. But for a game touted as "relaxing," ERMO sure has an awful lot going on. Four different modes, a checklist of goals, some kind of "energy" that you earn to spend on resets, hints, and level skips (most puzzles have to be solved in a minimum number of moves). It's all a little much. At least there's no timer or IAPs.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for playing. I see lots of points. If you (still) really want to like, please contact me (games at nonostante dot io). I listen carefully and I can change or add elements to the game.
This is not a polite answer merely to show on the store. This is a real proposal to address your concerns. But because of the size, we need to talk.
Anyway, I just updated the game with a special new content (it'll arrive tomorrow). Hope you like it.
Interesting and relaxing game!
This game is very light, it does not make any tension. Playing this game every time gives relaxation to the thoughts. It simple and has a beautiful music.
- Giuseppe La Torre
- 53.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nonostante 2018
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.