Bing for iPad – images, news, videos, and trends
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Just type or speak to find what you're looking for quickly and easily. Search with Bing and earn free rewards that you can redeem for popular gift cards or donations to charity. Keep up with trending stories, news, and images. Save the beautiful images of the day to customize your phone’s wallpaper or lock screen
Functional, fast, and beautiful
• See what's trending on the web and other useful information such as news and weather directly on the home page.
• Translate entire web pages in Safari or the Bing App through the “share” button
• Share what you find with your friends on your favorite social networks and messaging apps
Stunning Bing homepage images, every day
• Swipe left on the homepage to view previous images
• Save your favorite images to customize your iPad's wallpaper or lock screen
Your local search
• Explore shops, restaurants and more with helpful info like ratings and prices, and other information
• Get walking, driving, and transit directions with current traffic conditions
*Some features are not available in all countries.
What's New in Version 3.9
This update is made by you, because all the things we've done on this version are from your feedback. Keep it coming!
Included in this version:
•Add trending videos
•Add split view support for new iPad devices
•Performance and stability improvements
Bings The Best!!!
I have really enjoyed this app since I have downloaded it and I'm sure you will too--once you download it. They also give you Rewards! Just for using their site. So go ahead. Sign up! What do you have to lose! I've only gained a great site that's easy to use and navigate. Have fun!
I love Bing! And now that they fixed the iPad app to count towards rewards points I can wholeheartedly recommend the app. A rewards program, an intriguing daily photo, a well executed news feed, what's not to love.
Great app but needs better sharing
This app is great but the social features are not conducive with the overall app. Links and not the entire title of the story is displayed and there is no open in safari feature like on the iPhone app. Please fix.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Dec 23, 2016
- Version: 3.9
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.