By Storm8 Studios
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Hatch, raise, and breed over 800 Dragons on magical islands! Raise a village of dragons from babies to epic adults and breed them to discover new species!
Become the best Dragon Caretaker - you can be the first to discover the ultra rare Diamond Dragon!
DRAGON STORY FEATURES:
- COLLECT strong, mysterious, and fun dragons from over 20 species! Each dragon moves with a lively, and sometimes quirky, personality!
- BREED different dragon types to hatch new hybrid dragon eggs! Can you DISCOVER the rare dragons from each color combination?
- BATTLE your dragons to win awesome prizes and compete in Tournaments!
- GROW magical food on farms to feed your dragons. Then watch them grow and evolve through 4 unique stages!
- WIN new dragon eggs, habitats and decorations through monthly World Events with bonus community prizes!
- DECORATE your islands with colorful habitats, castle towers, flowers, and more!
- Stunning graphics, animations, and sounds bring your dragon city to life!
- Invite your Facebook or Storm8 friends to play with you. Gift GOLD and help each other raise dragons!
- New dragons and events released weekly!
Dragon Story is the BEST dragon game for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with more Dragons than anyone else!
Which dragons will become your favorite? Mighty Fire Dragons, whimsical Air Dragons, mysterious Magic Dragons and many more await you in Dragon Story!
Dragon Story is an online only game. Your device must have an active internet connection to play.
Please note that Dragon Story is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content". In addition, Dragon Story may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services.
What's New in Version 2.6.3
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
I've had this game for almost five years. It's almost a love hate, because I delete it then come back to it. My recent comeback I noticed that in the recent event, like earning tiaras and moon drops, there's no longer the opportunity to earn double or triple the amount of items I earn during the last few days of the event. Such as, I planted Scalypears to earn 20 points and am given 9 days to do my tasks. I re,ember that in the last two days, they would double the smoking you earn and help you get further to getting at least 1 dragon.
The longest breeding time I've had was 33 hours. Do the math and you'll see that I wasn't able to get the prizes that was being aimed for. It feels impossible and it makes it seem as if the game is trying to coax you into spending money.
I love the events, but hate that I almost have no chance to get the featured dragons without spending money that I'm saving for college and a car. I haven't spent any yet, but when I had I'm the past, I've come to regret it cause I still lost out I'm the end. The scrolls are also difficult for me due to having to wait for the next events and tasks that come off as hard unless I have gold.
Games are supposed to be relaxing and events are supposed to be fun, some of you may or may not agree, but please make the events a bit easier to play along with. Even bringing back the doubling amount near the end of the events would be a major stress reliever. Thank you.
Dragon Story Did Me Dirty + Update Ideas
1. I've been a long time player of this game but the new update is blatantly unfair. I don't mind players paying to get ahead, but the game should not match people paying for boosts with those who aren't. Competitions are impossible to win because people in my rank are paying for triple boosts and are acquiring 10,000 crowns within the first 3 days. At that point I don't even want to try and earn crowns through breeding, evolving, etc. If someone buys a boost they should be matched up with other boosting players.
2. I recently download Fantasy story so this tip applies to both: Let us sort dragons by subcategory. The market is a mess. If you can select a fire type then right next to it you should be able to select a secondary gem to making dragons easier to find.
3. It would be nice if there was a "select all" button for requesting maps from neighbors. I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't want to request maps from everyone. At level 98 in the game you need 60+ neighbors in order to get enough maps for expansion and manually selecting 60+ people everyday is unnecessarily tedious.
Like I said I've had this game for several years and never had a problem with it until now. Please consider these updates as I'm sure I'm not the only one having these problems. If these things are fixed I would love to give the game 5 stars.
Dragon Story 2
I love the game and have been playing it for a long time. You have to have some restraint or this will become a financial drain because of the price of the dragons. My only complaint about this game is you cannot plant and harvest enough apples. My suggestion would be to increase the number of farms we can have or increase the amount of apples we receive from planting crops. It would also be nice if you slow down the events a little and not have them running back to back to back. Sometimes there will be three events running at once and it's hard to keep up with. It would also be nice if you increased the amount of gold we can send daily to our neighbors. Three is a little ridiculous!!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 19, 2017
- Version: 2.6.3
- Size: 238 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Storm8 Studios LLC
- © 2017 Storm8 Studios, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sack of Gold$4.99
- Sack of Gold$4.99
- Chest of Gold$13.99
- Bowl of Gold$9.99
- Bowl of Gold$6.99
- Handful of Gold$0.99
- Sack of Gold$3.99
- Chest of Gold$19.99
- Chest of Gold$13.99
- Bowl of Gold$9.99