ESPN Fantasy Sports
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The #1 Fantasy Football game is back for another season in the #1 Fantasy Sports app alongside Streak, Fantasy Basketball, Fantasy Hockey and Fantasy Baseball!
- Create a fantasy football, baseball, basketball, or hockey league to play with friends or join an existing league to play with other fans.
- Play Streak and predict the winners from sports biggest matchups each day for a chance to win prizes and earn bragging rights. Play against ESPN experts, friends, family, or the entire ESPN Fantasy community to test your sports knowledge.
- Sign up, draft your team, edit your lineup, add players and make trades.
- Get player rankings, projections and analysis from Matthew Berry and the rest of the most trusted team in fantasy sports.
- Follow your fantasy (and favorite professional teams) with live, real-time matchup and pro game scoring.
- Customize your fantasy team and Streak logo to rep your skills.
- Subscribe to alerts and get the latest videos and news impacting your roster.
- Subscribe to weekly wrap-up emails to track your fantasy performance.
What's New in Version 3.3.3
- New and animated stickers for iMessage! Celebrate your victories and talk smack to your opponents with dozens of stickers now available in the app.
- Bug fixes
- Performance and stability improvements
- We will be regularly updating the app throughout the football season—keep an eye out for updates!
Bring back the old Streak App
The original app that was made specifically for Streak for the Cash was way better and made for that game. This new app in attempt for ESPN to consolidate all of their fantasy games has ruined the experience. Slow, unresponsive, and unreliable are the words that best describe this app. If I need to quickly make a selection I can't do that anymore as a minute or more is always required just to fully load all matchups and make a selection. There is absolutely no need for all of the extras ESPN incorporated in this app. Bring back the old app (this coming from someone who has been playing Streak for the Cash since 2009). Otherwise I'm losing interest fast and so are others.
Hard work has paid off in this app. It is easy to navigate and simple to use. The only two issues I have ever found would be where to select my keepers and there is no post draft grade. I ended up finding how to select my keepers but I had to dig a bit. The post draft grade is apparently a feature that is now gone. I am picking nits as there are several things that I love about the app I cant even list them all. Well done espn, well done.
App Keeps Closing
Have been using the ESPN app for a few years now for fantasy football. Not until this year have I had this problem. 80% of my attempts to get on the app fail, it completely closes and takes me back to my phone screen. Can we please get an update to fix this problem for IOS. I had an issue last night where i opened the application, went over to the streak game mode. As I was scrolling down to make a pick the app closed, so I leave it alone for another time. A few hours later I get a notification that my pick lost (a pick that I never picked). And it's quite upsetting, and I know it's just a game lol but I hope it's a bug that can be sorted out.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Aug 29, 2017
- Version: 3.3.3
- Size: 63.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ESPN Inc.
- © 2012 ESPN
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.