ESPN Fantasy Football Baseball Basketball Hockey
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play the #1 fantasy football game as well as fantasy baseball, basketball, hockey, and casual sports games from ESPN in one place!
The ESPN Fantasy app makes it simple for beginners and experts alike to:
- Create a league to play with friends or join an existing league to play with other fans
- Sign up, draft your team, edit your lineup, add players and make trades
- Get player rankings, projections and analysis from Matthew Berry and the rest of the most trusted team in fantasy sports
- Follow your fantasy (and favorite professional teams) with live, real-time matchup and pro game scoring
- Customize your team with a logo from one of our many free logo packs
- Subscribe to push notifications to get the latest videos and news impacting your roster
- Receive weekly wrap-up emails to track your performance
Your season ends with a championship. But it starts with this app.
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
What's New in Version 3.2.0
- You can now view your Fantasy Football matchup score from the previous week on the home screen through Tuesday morning.
- Tap the entire homepage card to be taken to your matchup or a preview of your matchup.
- Improved roster page layout makes it easier for you to set your lineup and manage your DL/IR.
- Restyled article page experience makes reading Matthew Berry’s love/hate even smoother.
- You can now dismiss alerts you receive while using the app.
- Team names and logos are now tappable within the matchup view giving you quick access to dive deeper into your opponent’s roster.
- Get your fantasy swag at the ESPN Fantasy Store, accessible via the hamburger menu.
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
Great App - use it all the time
This is a great app! I use it all the time to check scores and keep up to date on all my favorite sports. The only thing that would make it better is the ability to search and find statistics on both individuals and teams. I am thinking specifically of football. Also, the app can be slow at times when pulling in data - I understand there is a balance between performance and the amount of data, but it seems like I wait for full page refreshes when the refreshing could be more compartmentalized. But all in all I love the app and don't bother with other sports apps any more.
2016 version is disappointing
I've used ESPN as my fantasy app for a few years now, this year has been the worst year of them all. Whether it's these annoying pop up ads, the slow load times, server crashes, lack of real time stat updates, stats getting updated then reversed, it's been a headache to use. I feel that the messenger feature within the app is too slow to use and it should be a more prominent feature than the way it's currently being implemented.
There are some positives though, I do enjoy the user interface of the App. And ESPN has always made it easy to create and manage multiple teams/leagues. Overall, this app needs polish to be good. 2/5.
Good Design, but buggy/slow
The app is designed well, and the new update definitely has features we have been waiting for and enjoy. The problem is loading screens sometimes never end and make me exit the map. Also, scrolling to different matchups with the dark colored team strip for fantasy basketball, the stats glitch and say the wrong stats for the wrong fantasy team or show the wrong players for the wrong fantasy team. Needs to be smoother, faster, and less buggy.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 14, 2016
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 25.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ESPN Inc.
- © 2012 ESPN
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.