ESPN Fantasy Football Baseball Basketball Hockey
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play the #1 fantasy football game as well as fantasy baseball, basketball, hockey, and casual sports games from ESPN in one place!
The ESPN Fantasy app makes it simple for beginners and experts alike to:
- Create a league to play with friends or join an existing league to play with other fans
- Sign up, draft your team, edit your lineup, add players and make trades
- Get player rankings, projections and analysis from Matthew Berry and the rest of the most trusted team in fantasy sports
- Follow your fantasy (and favorite professional teams) with live, real-time matchup and pro game scoring
- Customize your team with a logo from one of our many free logo packs
- Subscribe to push notifications to get the latest videos and news impacting your roster
- Receive weekly wrap-up emails to track your performance
Your season ends with a championship. But it starts with this app.
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
What's New in Version 3.2.0
- You can now view your Fantasy Football matchup score from the previous week on the home screen through Tuesday morning.
- Tap the entire homepage card to be taken to your matchup or a preview of your matchup.
- Improved roster page layout makes it easier for you to set your lineup and manage your DL/IR.
- Restyled article page experience makes reading Matthew Berry’s love/hate even smoother.
- You can now dismiss alerts you receive while using the app.
- Team names and logos are now tappable within the matchup view giving you quick access to dive deeper into your opponent’s roster.
- Get your fantasy swag at the ESPN Fantasy Store, accessible via the hamburger menu.
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
Pretty solid app for Fantasy Football
I've been using the ESPN Fantasy app for quite a few years now and overall it has been great. The only two issues I have with it was back in week one when nobody could access their teams and make any initial adjustments (although it was remedied the best way they could where you could make a one-time adjustment if you chose to do so) and the other is when it came time for playoff seeding at the end of the regular season, there is a window where it places teams before the final standings are official (it does eventually correct itself) causing some confusion on who did or did not make it in. Other than those issues, I love the real-time updates for scores and points. Thank you ESPN for an (almost) perfect app! I'm sure the app next football season will be even better!
App is fine, widget is buggy
Sure everyone has their thoughts on the UI, but overall I feel like that is fine. My issue is with the widget (the "HUD" when you swipe all the way right on the home screen). It worked properly up until about 2-3 weeks ago. Now for whatever reason it either won't populate my fantasy teams, only lists 1 team without the option to expand to all 4 of my teams, and doesn't click thru to the app. I loved this widget for quick access to my fantasy scores, but now it's just extremely frustrating. Seems like a quick fix as it feels like a minor bug. Please resolve!!! I've removed and added from widgets 8-10 times. Deleted and re-downloaded the app about 5-6 times. Always the same issue.
Great App - use it all the time
This is a great app! I use it all the time to check scores and keep up to date on all my favorite sports. The only thing that would make it better is the ability to search and find statistics on both individuals and teams. I am thinking specifically of football. Also, the app can be slow at times when pulling in data - I understand there is a balance between performance and the amount of data, but it seems like I wait for full page refreshes when the refreshing could be more compartmentalized. But all in all I love the app and don't bother with other sports apps any more.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 14, 2016
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 25.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ESPN Inc.
- © 2012 ESPN
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.