The Euronext Market Insight app features comprehensive information and analytics from Euronext’s equity and derivatives markets, as well as other key market and economic data from the world’s financial markets.
It provides the following market data, free of charge (all data delayed by 15 minutes or end of day):
• Price information on all Euronext listed companies
• Euronext indices, including AEX®, Bel 20®, CAC 40® and PSI 20® plus Euronext sector indices;
• Euronext Index futures and options data;
• Euronext Commodity options and futures
• Information on recent Euronext IPOs
• Real-time sentiment values and trending news on all Euronext listed companies.
• Trending news
• Sophisticated portfolio tracking and alerts capabilities.
• Daily, monthly and annual charts
• Other key global indices, including EuroStoxx50, FTSE MIB, DAX, Ibex 35, Nasdaq 100, Dow Jones, S&P TSX, NIKKEI, Hang Seng;
• Equity data from other major global exchanges, including LSE, Deutsche Börse, BME, NASDAQ OMX, SIX and NYSE;
Additionally, the new “Plus” and “Premium” versions of the app (available through in-app subscription) provide premium content and analytics, including real-time data, enhanced portfolio and alert capabilities, sophisticated company analytics and no advertisements.
The initial subscription payment for Euronext Market Insight Plus and Premium services will be charged to the user's iTunes account on confirmation of purchase. After the initial purchase, the subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of each subscription period (MONTHLY). The iTunes user account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s account settings after purchase.
Euronext has created this app in partnership with BME Inntech, a leading supplier of services and solutions in the financial services sector.
Correction de quelques bugs mineurs
Ratings and Reviews
Good app. The advertisments are truly annoying when ypur in a hurry to get a quote. Ahould have pay version without adds or at least put the adds in less intrusive way. Also last thing i'm thinking about when i'm trying to get a quote on something Im tryi g to buy or sell is an advertisement to buy a new game. Probably could have better judgement of timing and type of ads.
Since the week of 25 may, the app no longer works on mobile iphone, and is completly different
- Euronext London Limited
- 21.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Euronext
- In-App Purchases
- Plus $2.49
- Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.