Event Planner, Checklist & Countdown
By Dan Hillman
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Event Planner, Checklist & Countdown is the most complete and user friendly app in comparison with other similar apps out there.
With various Publishing Options, Push Notifications and Bluetooth Synchronisation, this is the most complete Event Planning App for YOU!
Looking for an easy way to plan events and stay organised? Then look no further!
You can easily;
✓ Add/Edit Events with the following information;
● Select from a list or Add your own
● Take a Photo with the camera
● Choose a Photo from your Photos Library
● Choose a Sample Photo from the App Resources
● Delete Photos
➸ Receive *PUSH NOTIFICATIONS*
➸ Repeat Events (e.g. Birthdays etc)
✓ Add/Edit Budget Information for each Event
✓ Add/Edit Checklist Information for each Event
✓ Add/Edit Guest List for each Event with easy to use sort options
✓ Add/Edit Location Details for each Event
➸ When adding Location Details to an Event, you also have the ability to add a pin of this location to G-Maps. You can easily view this location on the map with the ability to *ROUTE PLAN* from your current location!
✓ View Countdown to Nearest Upcoming Event
✓ Publish Events and Share with Friends by;
✓ View Upcoming and Past Events Easily in a List.
✓ View Checklist Information for Upcoming and Past Events Easily in a List.
✓ Customise Push Notifications with one or more;
➸ Notify On Event
➸ Notify 15 Minutes Before
➸ Notify 30 Minutes Before
➸ Notify 1 Hour Before
➸ Notify 1 Day Before
➸ Notify 1 Week Before
✓ Generate a Table of all Upcoming Events and Send via Email
➸ The ability to choose one or more contacts from your address book when you choose to generate and send emails of your Events.
✓ Passcode Lock the App (prevent your Events being viewed by others.)
✓ Share your Events via BLUETOOTH!
➸ Want to share events with your friend? Or simply synchronise your stored events to your other devices? Then this easy to use feature will do just that!
✓ Send your Feedback and Suggestions Option
What's New in Version 1.5
- *NEW FUNCTIONALITY* Added Budget Planning for each Event. Easily view your total allocated and spent budget for each Event with a helpful breakdown of each budgeted item.
- Updated sending emails to include more information such as the Checklist Information, Budget Information, Attending Information along with some helpful totals
- Added Due Date & Time to Checklist Items.
- Added "Priority" rating to Checklist items, e.g. Very High, High, Normal, Low
- Changed the Time and Date selecting display to Portrait
- Changed Facebook/Twitter date and time display when posting
- Improved functionality/performance when either taking a photo or selecting from the library
- Updated Bluetooth with new additions
- Fixed specific crashes & bug fixes. Also fixed a Memory Leaks and random crash in G-Maps when viewing Event Locations
Map is useless....
I had this app on my iPod (2gen) and it worked perfect, but the iPod died. So now I installed it on my iPhone and it's being rather forgetful...
It forgets what I type, forgets pictures, also the pin on the map doesn't drag nice, I STILL haven't gotten it where I want it. And the other one where you just view location isn't even close to where the address is, and won't let me move the pin.
This all used to work fine on my iPod but not now. Thinking it needs an update is all?
The only complaint I do have is that when you email the guest list the awaiting are listed as not attending and awaiting, can't we just load a dash where it says attending while they are awaiting? Otherwise it's confusing.
If the app worked the way it used to for me then I would love it except for that one flaw, but it's not working very well for me. :(
Planning my son's birthday party and I needed a place to keep all my lists and ideas. I couldn't have made a more perfect app myself! Thank you! Oh, and the email function is very cool. This app rocks.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 15, 2011
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dan Hillman
- © 2011 Dan Hillman
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.