Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Scannable moves paper forward. Scan contracts, receipts, business cards, and any paper that comes your way. Save or share documents instantly and move on.
Automatically capture high-quality scans anywhere
- Scan fast: Point your camera at documents, expense receipts, or whiteboards. Scannable immediately captures them.
- Save time: Scannable automatically rotates, crops, and adjusts images so your scans are clear and easy to read.
- Share or save: Send documents to colleagues via email or text, or export them as PDF and JPG files to Evernote and other apps.
Deal with paper professionally
- Turn business cards into contacts: Pull information from business cards and LinkedIn, add profile photos, and save it all to your contacts list.
- Go paperless: Scannable works seamlessly with the ScanSnap Evernote Edition Scanner to get multi-page documents where they need to go.
- A scanner for everyone: With Scannable, your whole team can control a ScanSnap Evernote Edition Scanner from their own devices and send paper on its way.
Scannable is free to download and use.
What's New in Version 2.2
Bug fixes and miscellaneous improvements
After taking my first scan with this app immediately got rid of my big bulky scanner which is such a hassle to place photos or documents inside. The app converts the photos of documents and to clean and slick digital scans as well as crops them which is really nice. I would highly recommend this app for anyone who needs to scan multiple documents. It is a lot faster than placing the documents and a scanner one by one and waiting for the scanner to do it's thing. This app is really fast and does a great job of combining documents together. It is the next best thing to the very expensive multi document scanners in the office. For personal and small business use, this app perfect!
If you use Evernote you want this
This app is pretty awesome – a little bit unsettling at first - at least with the default settings - it is basically looking to scan anything in front of the camera as soon as you open the app. But once you get used to it you see why it works like that – it's just very quick. I had been using Turbo Scan, which is a very solid scanning app also, but given how much quicker Scannable is, and the fact that pretty much everything I scan goes into Evernote anyway, I think this will be my default from now on.
Simple and easy
I love the app, love the simplicity. I scan every receipt, bills, credit cards and documents. It is really handy(amazing) to type in something and have Evernote find it. We always go back to a restaurant and wonder what did we have last time that we liked. Can just type in the name of the restaurant and there is a copy of the receipt with the details of our meal. For work, I have a copy of a document and if I want to get the details on something, just type in the related info and boom, Evernote provides.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 15, 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 81.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2015 - 2016, Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.