Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Evernote for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch gets you effortlessly organized with notes that sync between all your devices. Be productive anywhere:
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Clip from anywhere on the web
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
• Present ideas without creating a slide deck
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
BETTER NOTE INTERACTION WITH 3D TOUCH
• Quick Actions for faster note creation and search
• Peek and Pop into notes for easy previews
• Sketch in notes with pressure sensitive ink
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes: audio will be transcribed in Evernote
• Recent notes: view newly created & updated notes
• Dictate searches: get results on your Apple Watch
• Never forget: set reminders and get notifications
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
• Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
• More space - get more done with 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
• Greater privacy - add a Touch ID or passcode lock
• PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
• Presentation mode - turn notes into beautiful presentations, no slides required
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium: $5.99 monthly, $49.99 annually
2) Evernote Plus: $2.99 monthly, $24.99 annually
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 7.10
• Added Keyboard Shortcuts on iPad
• Zoom, pan, and snap-to-shape in sketches
• Camera captures documents more quickly and accurately
• Improved reliability when moving notes into shared or business notebooks
• Improved reliability when downloading notebooks for offline use
• Updated share extension including a fix for NYTimes clipping
• We squashed a bunch of bugs, as always
Swiss Army Knife with everything but the B
Heaven help you if you want to use Evernote for anything but the purpose for which it was originally intended. That is, words typed into the search field are NOT HIGHLIGHTED. Sure, the notes containing those words appear on the page…but then — in the app of from your computer dock — you have to go through said note line by painful line to find the key word — even if it’s been tagged. This is not efficient or productive in the least. Years ago, when I first started using Evernote, this highlight feature was automatic and understood as the purpose for having Evernote. Yellow Highlights were indigenous to the very idea of Evernote. When I realized after some time that yellow highlights were no longer showing up in my very extensive notes, I bought into PLUS — because the benefits listed said “highlights.” This was a lie — never happened — and highlights are not even advertised now. This “minor” (I Think Not) problem can be circumvented by logging in to the Evernote website in which search words are highlighted in an easy-to-miss seafoam green. But this is antithetical to having an Evernote app or being able to work offline, from the Evernote icon in your doc. Especially when, say, you’re in a coffee shop where the WiFi is like molasses. Evernote is constantly updating and adding new features…but at the expense of something so vital to the very idea of Evernote that it is ludicrous, exasperating, and insanity.
Part of my iOS Swiss Army Knife
I have been using iOS devices for my business for years. And over those years, I have dabbled with various apps, obviously. Part of that dabbling has been with Evernote, which I have used off and on since it was released.
This month, I took the plunge and signed up for Premium. And over that month, I have slowly imported various functions into Evernote. I use it for general notes, electronic receipts (from Scannable and via email), and my shopping lists. I will be using Penultimate very soon to harness the power of my new iPad Pro.
What can I say, other than it is obvious to me that the Evernote family is a hug part of my iOS Swiss Army Knife. Does it need more functionality? Of course; everything does; and Evernote keeps adding more all the time.
But for a solid, dependable knowledge base -- my brain on my iPad if you will -- this app and its sister apps are indispensable.
As for the price of the premium upgrade, only a cheap, entitled person would complain about it. But, there are lots of cheap, entitled people in the iOS ecosphere -- people who want lots of something for lots of nothing. If you are SERIOUS about your business, and your life, the price is minuscule.
Ignore the haters who occasionally post bad reviews. They are most likely not serious about business, anyway -- hobbyists, I call them. This app is -- along with its sister apps -- a must have for any serious business person.
Drawings with Apple pencil made this a complete solution for me
Update 2: Evernote keeps making great improvements to the sketching module. I hope they keep this up as its great. The new Apple notes does a lot of what Evernote does, but Evernote does it better and is more full featured. (search handwritten text being a big one) Also, I've grown weary of trusting apple. They like to drop nice apps for no reason.
Update: iPad pro pencil support with drawing is really well implemented. I've stopped using hand note taking apps and now everything can live in Evernote.
There are many solutions out there to collect information and keep it in sync between devices, but at the end of the day, I think Evernote is it. They cover all the platforms I like with native apps and that makes all the difference.
The iPad app is still a bit clunky when it comes to formatting your notes, but it's not that bad. I usually spend some time beautifying things on the computer, when I get the time, to make up for that.
I do wish they made a bit more effort in designing the iPad version's look. Right now it's very utilitarian and not "gorgeous" - on the other hand, that's why I use this in the first place. Because it works and works very well. Capturing websites, images, audio notes, passing attachments I want to keep, collecting research, you name it ... it's a great way to keep organized.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 26, 2016
- Version: 7.10
- Size: 92.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2008 - 2016 Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium$44.99
- Evernote Premium$5.99
- Evernote Plus$2.99
- Evernote Premium$49.99
- Evernote Plus$24.99
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium (50% Work Smarter discount)$24.99
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Plus (50% Work Smarter discount)$11.99