Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Evernote for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch gets you effortlessly organized with notes that sync between all your devices. Be productive anywhere:
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Clip from anywhere on the web
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
• Present ideas without creating a slide deck
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes: audio will be transcribed in Evernote
• Recent notes: view newly created & updated notes
• Dictate searches: get results on your Apple Watch
• Never forget: set reminders and get notifications
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
• Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
• More space - get more done with 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
• Greater privacy - add a Touch ID or passcode lock
• PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
• Presentation mode - turn notes into beautiful presentations, no slides required
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium: $5.99 monthly, $49.99 annually
2) Evernote Plus: $2.99 monthly, $24.99 annually
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 7.8
New for iOS 9:
• Spotlight Search for personal notes
• Open linked websites without leaving Evernote with the new Safari View Controller
New 3D Touch features for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus:
• Quick Actions from the iPhone Home screen: New Note, Take Photo, and Set Reminder
• Peek into linked websites with a light press, then press a little deeper to Pop into the site
• Peek into notes and Work Chats from the Evernote home screen
Numerous bug fixes and improvements
Tell us how you like this newest version at https://evernote.com/forum-ios
Still can't edit and dictate well
After all these years, Evernote still hasn't gotten simple text editing to work consistently and well. The biggest manifestation is voice dictation with Siri: as of a few versions ago it does not display that words have possible corrections and even then if you can get it to admit there are corrections by intuiting their possible existence, you still can't pick them.
I'm a premium subscriber and use Evernote on my Mac dozens of times a day, and multiple times a day on my iPhone. But I compose 99% of my iOS notes in the superb Drafts app, because Evernote cannot be relied on for entering text. I realize that the most basic text editing now works better on Apple platforms, and I appreciate that. But good support for dictation is not too much to ask.
About every week, I consider switching to Microsoft OneNote.
Evernote actually started becoming useful when iOS 8 came around, the extension is a God-send. Fast forward to now, and Evernote is simply stable as can be, and my go-to note taker for getting everything down in meetings, organizing and saving past homework assignments, and saving apps for a later purchase or download. Simply put, Evernote is a one of a kind note taker, it's the Swiss Army knife of notebooks!
On 3D Touch, force touching on the app icon to start taking a note is extremely useful! However I wish I could peel and pop in more areas, as I rarely find it useful to peek only from the Evernote home screen. Otherwise a noteworthy inclusion.
Update: newest release is buggy. It is stuck trying to install itself on my iphone6. I use this app heavily. Really worried now. Not five stars any more.
I use this app for to-do lists, Xmas lists, tracking my food intake when I'm on a diet, and tracking my daily piano practice. I would hate to try to do without it. Yes, spell-checking would be nice, but I use it mostly on my iPad using a Bluetooth keyboard, and I am a very good typist and speller. I do not use it for reminders, though. The Reminders app built in to iOS is easier to use. I have never tried to see if it could replace a spreadsheet for keeping a database (I need a database to track playlists for piano performances), but maybe I should check that out. I prefer using the Evernote servers over iCloud.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 26, 2015
- Version: 7.8
- Size: 74.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2008 - 2015 Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium$44.99
- Evernote Premium$5.99
- Evernote Plus$2.99
- Evernote Premium$49.99
- Evernote Plus$24.99
- Evernote Premium (50% Work Smarter discount)$24.99
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Plus (50% Work Smarter discount)$11.99