Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Let Evernote change the way you organize your personal and professional projects. Dive in: take notes, create to-do lists, and save things you find online into Evernote. We’ll sync everything between your phone, tablet, and computer automatically.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists
• Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, handwritten notes and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
• Develop your projects faster and let multiple participants work on different aspects
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximise productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PLUS - More space. More devices. More freedom.
• 1 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
$3.99 monthly, $34.99 annually
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline on your mobile device
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 6.7.1
• The switcher (Command-J), which allows you to switch effortlessly between your notes and notebooks, now also works for tags!
• Also improved is the switcher’s matching algorithm, which now recognizes possible misspelled searches.
• Fixed several issues that were causing crashes.
• Made improvements to sync performance.
• Fixed an issue that prevented users from being able to accurately crop high-DPI images.
• Fixed an issue that caused certain PDFs to display improperly after being annotated.
• Fixed an issue that occasionally rendered links as plain text.
• Enhanced the accuracy of business card scans via ScanSnap Evernote Edition scanners.
• Fixed an issue with “copy note link” functionality that sometimes prevented users from opening the links.
• Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented business tags from displaying.
Awesome…just one thing’s missing...
I love Evernote. This tool has been amazing for both work and grad school. I have saved all papers, research notes, articles, lectures, and so much more in here. It has kept me organized and made it easy to reference back to previous work. Both the files and the tags functions are great, and I love Evernote Premium for its ability to also search Word and PDF text.
In the workplace it has been valuable as well for saving and referring back to important strategic documents, sharing work across our team, and following up on important tasks. It’s ability to sync with the Scannable app is also a huge perk. I’ve scanned whiteboard notes, handouts, and other articles using my iPhone and immediately been able to load them into Evernote in the right file and with the right title heading. So helpful!!!
If there were ONE THING that I wish Evernote was able to do, it is that I wish you could type anywhere in the workspace and drag the text boxes around, as well as add shapes and diagrams, in the same way that OneNote does. Sometimes this kind of free-flow brainstorming is a must, and I’m a person who likes to type out ideas, drag them around, and re-order them as I refine my thoughts. Being able to draw and diagram in the workspace would also be really helpful, especially for those of us who are more visual learners.
But other than that, this is an incredible tool and one that I continue to use on a daily basis.
Evernote is my e-library!
I am a physician and senior executive in a large organization, have been a Mac user since 1985, and utilize GTD (and OmniFocus) for my Workflow. I was introduced to Evernote’s vast utility through David Spark’s “Paperless,” and Brett Kelly’s “Evernote Essentials.” Evernote is my electornic library, into which nearly all files are organized and stored, including journal entries, web content that is clipped with the Evernote Web Clipper, emails that I want to permanently retain (forwarded to my private Evernote account), and paper that is scanned into digital pdf format with a Fujitsu ScanSnap. Instead of carrying around books and medical journals, I access my medical library anywhere, anytime on my iPhone using the Evernote app. My efficiency in the office and my effectivneess as a physician been greatly enhanced since embracing Evernote as an organizing essential.
Best cloud storage out there!
By far, this is the easiest and most simple cloud storage that i’ve tried. i’m not a professional techie, but i have manuevered and tried other cloud versions; both free and fee for service. i still find my evernote the most simplistic to use. when merged with my scan snap, i simply run it through the scanner to save into my default folder, and can organize and file at a later time. also, if i’m looking for a specific document or item but don’t remember where it’s been filed, i just type any possible related word into the search box and evernote displays every possbile stored document with that particular word. i can save letters, receipts, documents, pictures, and my daughter’s artwork from grade school.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 06, 2016
- Version: 6.7.1
- Size: 54.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2007-2016 Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium$44.99
- Evernote Premium$5.99
- Evernote Plus$2.99
- One year$44.99
- Evernote Premium$49.99
- One month$4.99
- Evernote Plus$24.99
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Plus$34.99