Evernote – stay organized
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Let Evernote change the way you organize your personal and professional projects. Dive in: take notes, create to-do lists, and save things you find online into Evernote. We’ll sync everything between your phone, tablet, and computer automatically.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists
• Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, handwritten notes and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
• Develop your projects faster and let multiple participants work on different aspects
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximise productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PLUS - More space. More devices. More freedom.
• 1 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
$3.99 monthly, $34.99 annually
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline on your mobile device
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 6.9
This version of Evernote is supported on Mac OS X v10.10 and higher.
• Evernote will launch automatically when your computer starts. You can change this in Preferences.
• Search for Google Drive documents by title.
• The note title and share bar will stay visible at the top of the page when you scroll through a note.
• Open a note link in a separate window from the note you are viewing by choosing this option when you right click the link.
• Premium document search now lets you search within attached text files. Supported file types include .txt, .html, .java and .log.
• You can edit keyboard shortcuts in Preferences.
• Hidden items in your left sidebar like shortcuts and recents will now stay hidden when you relaunch Evernote.
• Tags you add or remove from a note will now sync across your devices.
• Various crash and data sync issues were fixed.
The Best Idea and Note Collection Software
Over the years I’ve used multiple paper and digital devices for note taking and keeping track of ideas. I have stacks of paper notebooks full of ideas and writing projects that sit in boxes or on book shelves, unsearchable. I’ve forgotten what’s in them because it’s too hard to keep track of. Evernote has been the best solution. I never lose notes when changing devices, or losing devices, or when a phone or computer crashes. I can make quick notes on my smartphone than expand or organize them on my laptop. I never fear of losing an idea or notebook.
Evernote is the best supporting tool for writers. I use it along with Scribner. Now all my notebooks are with me in the cloud and I’ve never lost an idea since. Using Evernote is the best decision I made as a writer. I know you will be glad you began using Evernote too.
Tab support is still much needed
I love Evernote and use it everyday to work and personal use. But one thing that I always missed was the option to open my notes in different tabs, which would my life much easier. When Apple announced that Sierra would support tabs in a system level I was very excited because FINALLY Evernote would add this option. So when I updated my app to the newest version, that is made specifically for Sierra, I was really waiting for tab support. And apparently I’ll keep waiting because this is nowhere to be found. As I said, I love Evernote and I’ll continue to use the service because it’s the best in the business, but the Evernote team really need to add tabs. It’s a simple thing, but it’s going to be extremely useful and make the whole user experience much better.
Why default to launch on start????
On your list of updates, one of the first things is: Evernote will now launch automatically when your computer starts. You can change this in preferences…. You should be telling us that it CAN LAUNCH AUTOMATICALLY not that it will. Give us the potential not force the potential.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 20, 2016
- Version: 6.9
- Size: 56.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2007-2016 Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium$5.99
- Evernote Premium$44.99
- Evernote Plus$2.99
- Evernote Premium$49.99
- One year$44.99
- One month$4.99
- Evernote Plus$24.99
- Evernote Plus$3.99
- Evernote Plus$34.99