Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Inducted into the Apple "App Hall of Fame", NY Times "Top 10 Must-Have Apps", Winner: TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Award and the Webbys.
Evernote helps millions worldwide remember anything and everything that happens in their lives. Use Evernote to take notes, save interesting web pages, create to-dos and shopping lists, attach images and PDFs, and so much more. Then, watch as it all instantly synchronizes from your Mac to your smartphone, tablet and the Web, allowing you to find your memories at any time from anywhere.
Key features of Evernote:
● Create text, web-clips and PDF notes
● Auto-synchronize notes among every computer and phone you use
● Evernote magically makes printed and handwritten text within images searchable
● Share your notebooks with friends and colleagues
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium adds more great features like Markup and Presentation Mode, and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
For the best Evernote experience, install Evernote on your computers and phones. Evernote is available for: Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Web.
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
● For research, meetings and class notes
● To save interesting webpages for later access, even offline
● To capture ideas and design inspiration
● To easily find notes made on your phone
● To search through photos of whiteboards and wine labels
● As part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
Two subscription options:
◦ Evernote Premium monthly for $5
◦ Evernote Premium annually for $45
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 5.5.0
New Feature: Descriptive Search
Find what you want in the most natural way ever. Search your notes by place (“Tokyo”), file contents (“Documents” or “Images”), date ranges and more.
Searches to try:
“notes with PDFs”
“notes from Paris”
“recipes created last week”
This feature is currently available in English only.
Various bug and stability fixes:
- Fixed: Screenshots including Quick Note Helper window
- Fixed: Evernote window issues
- Business card scanning improvements
- Fixed: sync issues which may have caused crashing
Good but limited
I really liked Evernote at first, but notes began to pile up quickly. It would be a really positive thing to expand the Premium version to be more of a pro application. I need gantt charts to be able to track projects and being able to link Evernote notes to projects (such as those in SG Project) and link those projects to one or more notebooks in Evernote would be a huge help. Without that functionality, all Evernote does is turn me into a digital packrat. It REALLY needs project management capability.
User Interface Disester
One of the reasons of unpopularity of windows OS was it asked too many questions, force users to make too many decisions, "do you want to install this app?, Are you sure? etc.) and in Evernote I exactly feel the same way. There is waaaaay too many buttons and options on this app.
- Why there is a option for Syncronized Notebook OR Local Notebook. Why not just a new notebook with an “option don’t sync or keep it private” under notebook options. Why do I force to make a decision and think all the future outcomes of the usage of that perticular notebook?
not liking Stacks
I rely heavily on evernote to keet school work and personal notes organized and syncyed accross divides and it is great. With that said, the design is not perfect. I really don’t like the “stacks” interface. It looks confusing, cluttered, and messy. Please do something different and cleaner for both the mac app and on iOS. It is my main discomfort about Evernote.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 04, 2014
- Version: 5.5.0
- Size: 49.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © Evernote Corporation 2013
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- One year$44.99
- One month$4.99
- Evernote Premium$44.99