Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
New York Times ‘Top 10 Must-Have App’, Apple “App Hall of Fame”, Winner: Apple Design Awards, TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Awards and the Webbys.
Evernote is the modern workspace that helps you be your most productive self. You’re on the path to something big — Evernote is where you do the work to achieve it.
• Write notes of all types, from short lists to lengthy research, and access them on any device.
• Collect web articles, handwritten notes, and photos to keep all the details in one place.
• Find your work quickly with Evernote’s powerful search.
• Present your work as it takes shape for better collaboration in meetings.
Move projects forward with Evernote:
• Take notes: write in a clean, distraction-free workspace.
• Get organized: create notebooks and add tags to wrangle projects.
• Access anywhere: keep your work in sync across devices.
• Find anything fast: text in notes, photos, and PDFs is searchable.
• Share ideas and resources: create a workspace for collaboration with shared notebooks.
• Keep up with to-do’s: make to-do lists and check items off as you go.
• Harness creativity: capture ideas while they’re fresh, wherever you are.
• Prepare for meetings: draft agendas and to-do’s for next time.
• Manage expenses: organize receipts, bills, and invoices to keep expense reports in check.
• Plan business travel: save reservations and tickets for simple trip planning.
Accomplish even more with Evernote Premium:
• Notes are four times larger so you can pack Evernote with large files and hi-res images.
• Annotate PDFs and notes to focus attention on key points.
• Take your notes to the big screen with Presentation Mode.
• Search for text in Office docs, PDFs, and other attachments.
Evernote is available for all your computers, phones, tablets, and on the web! Find your notes anywhere you’ve installed the app.
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium adds the great features above and is available by subscription.
Two subscription options:
- Evernote Premium monthly for $5
- Evernote Premium annually for $45
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 6.0.8
• Attachments button shows all shared notes and notebooks in a chat
Save from anywhere
• Click the share icon in many Mac apps to save what you see to Evernote
• Rearrange or remove options in the toolbar to fit your needs
Numerous bug fixes
This App Is Falling To Pieces Fast (and I *never* review apps)
Guys, what happened to you? What happened to Evernote? For a long while there, the app kept growing and expanding logically, and I was a paying subscriber. Then all of the options became stumbling blocks, rather than potential pathways. For example, when I want to send a note to someone, that sending happens under the rubric of "Work Chat." I don't like that; it's distasteful to me to have a note *I* designed whose communication and distribution *I* planned characterized as "Work Chat." I'm a person who doesn't ever really "chat." And I'm not being frivolous. The plugin for Firefox--the Clipper--now gives you the option to clip stuff to the Web-based Evernote or the Desktop-Residing Evernote, and there are problems with each choice. If I use the Web-based Evernote all kinds of screens appear, one in front of another, confusingly, and with unfamiliar titles; if I use the Desktop-Residing Evernote I can't ever get the note I've clipped to enter any notebook other than "To File." And I'm fairly sure that I would be able to have such a note enter some notebook other than "To File" but the interface is baffling. Counterintuitive and capricious--when the Evernote interface used to be the opposite of those--intuitive and predictable.
Please: Make the program good again!
Support so bad it’s not worth it.
Don’t make the mistake of ignoring all of the 1 star reviews here. The stability, consistency and support really are that bad. I really regret purchasing this, even more so the premium upgrade. In my time using it I’ve suffered lost notes, lost markings and fairlures to sync. Most gallingly, I upgraded to premium yesterday and it has yet to be reflected in my account.
They took my money ($44) but have not provided the upgrade. When I tried to reach the premium support team (one of the perks they brag about) they simply sent me a form response. Oh the irony… “If you upgrade, we’ll give you instant support.” They then fail to provide the upgrade and cite their OWN failure to do so as justifying their refusal to provide the premium support.
They suggest that the problem is that apple takes 24 hours to process the upgrade which is amazing as every other in-app purchase I’ve made has been instantly available. Wierd, isn’t it, that Apple would single out Evernote and deliberately slow down the processing for this one company. It’s almost like Evernote is being deceitful.
There are many similar products out there; Evernote’s MO seems to be to entice you with many interesting bells and whistles (highling, notations, scanning, magical notebooks and sticky notes) only to leave you with a failed jalopy of a product and no support. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Loyal Customer Having Problems
I’ve been using Evernote for about four years now and I’ve always absolutely loved it. It was the first app I downloaded when I got a new phone this past year. However, I’m having some major issues right now. I don’t know why, but my Macbook Evernote app won’t actually close (it’s reading that it’s open on my Dock) and it’s acting like it’s actually open even though it won’t even pop up when I click on it. I can’t shut down my computer because Evernote is “open” and preventing it from doing what it’s supposed to do. I tried to uninstall the app and it won’t let me do that either, not entirely sure why. It just doesn’t go away. I tried to update it from the app store because apparently there’s an update available, but it can’t update while it’s “open.” I’m legitimately annoyed. I’m hoping it’s just the current version of the app, but if it is, I’m kind of out of luck anyway because I can’t update it to a different version while it’s “open.” I still adore this app and use it on my phone, but I’m at a loss right now and extremely frustrated.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 30, 2015
- Version: 6.0.8
- Size: 65.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mongolian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Serbo-Croatian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2007-2015 Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.5 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium$44.99
- One year$44.99
- One month$4.99