Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Evernote is the modern workspace that syncs between all of your devices. Work everywhere and stay productive:
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
• Present ideas without creating a slide deck
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
• Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
• More space - get more done with 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
• Greater privacy - add a Touch ID or passcode lock
• PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
• Unlimited business card scans - scan biz cards, save to contacts, and connect on LinkedIn
• Presentation mode - turn notes into beautiful presentations, no slides required
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium: $5.99 monthly, $49.99 annually
2) Evernote Plus: $2.99 monthly, $24.99 annually
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 6.0.16
• Fixed the clarity and legibility of sidebar text
• Various bug and stability fixes
A Must have for productivity..but some suggestions
I’m a long-time Evernote user and continually evaluate other products just to see if it would improve my workflow or offer different/better functionality; I always end up going back to Evernote. Although lately it seems to have turned into nagware, begging you to go premium. I’m still not 100% sold as there are basic usability features that I would absolutely love, such as a “sticky” option for notes I frequently visit. I’d love a way to keep those notes at the top of the list view, rather than having to manually scroll or search to find them frequently. I’m also surprised that the “strikethrough” format option is not an option in the format ribbon at the top (you have to visit several menu levels deep to reach it, and I use it frequently. Just minor complaints, but tweaks I would be willing to pay for in a premium edition. You guys listening? :)
Evernote sync is completely DOWN and offline on all devices.
I’m a longtime user of Evernote, and till now - its worked really well. Till now.
Evernote is a simple, yet highly functional note taking/document creation app, beautifully crafted. From my perspective, its most valuable feature was reliability of the seamless sync across all devices (mobile and desktop devices) of documents - instantaneous, reliable and always available.
Right now - sync fails across all devices, with a cryptic, vaguely stated error message. On going to their website - I find that’s down too, with a message stating its down for maintenance. Availability and reliability of the service is absolutely crucial in my view - if I’m to continue using Evernote for regular work, as my primary tool for documents. My faith in their service took a huge hit today. If you need a service that’s available when *you* need it - I’d consider looking at alternatives. These folks apparently hold the view that its fine to take their service completely offline when it suits them. Oh well.
It looks clean, until you use it… then you realize that for all of its bells and whistles (and great search capabilities), actually navigating around within it is one of the biggest pains about the program. It isnt a joy to use, it is a hassle. I don’t like opening up any of the programs (iOS or desktop). It is unappealing in design. The webclient is much better looking and clearn and easier to read. I’ve got to work to navigate the desktop. don’t get me started about the iOS… their horrendous to navigate through. Been a premium user for years now, and I’m ANNOYED at all the nagging. I GET IT! I can share notes and chat and whooptie do! Thanks, you’ve told me a million times. The faux notebook design is ugly as sin, a lack of creativity in design.
I used to recomend this all the time, now I’m consiering moving my hundreds of notes elsewhere that is more fun to use.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 17, 2015
- Version: 6.0.16
- Size: 62.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mongolian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Serbo-Croatian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2007-2015 Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.5 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium$44.99
- One year$44.99
- One month$4.99
- Evernote Premium$49.99
- Evernote Premium$5.99
- Evernote Plus$24.99
- Evernote Plus$2.99
- Evernote Premium$5.99
- Evernote Premium$49.99