Evil Dead HD Lite
By Trigger Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It's Evil Dead: The Game! Play the ultimate experience in grueling horror!
Evil Dead HD Lite is the FREE ad-supported full version of the game.
Evil Dead is a horror-action-shooter-adventure where you play as Ash and must fight off Deadites and a host of other possessed abominations in order to stay alive and protect your friends. Groovy!
- 30 action-packed levels in a Story mode based on the cult classic film!
- Axes, boomsticks and chainsaws galore! Fight bosses and lead your friends to safety!
- Mighty fine 3D graphics that will swallow your soul! You will say, "Yeah... truly amazing."
- Play through the original film's plot and then some! Separated into two chapters, Autumn Horror lets you experience the film, and Winter Nightmare lets you feast on a brand new storyline!
- There's so much gore, you'll literally have to wipe it off your screen!
- Earn badges and prove your worth! There’s a Game Center leaderboard!
- Includes dialogue and the score from the original film!
- Celebrate the 30th year anniversary of the horror movie that started it all!
"Stays true to the feel of [the film], which is essential." – Rob Tapert, Executive Producer of The Evil Dead
"Gore-drenched, boomstick-featuring, Deadite slaughterthon" – Entertainment Weekly
"They’ve done a great job of faithfully recreating the original movie, plus adding some new content of their own." – Appolicious
"Evil Dead looks crisp, runs well, and is one of the better-looking mobile titles I've seen." – Game Informer
For more info about the Evil Dead app, visit http://www.evildeadapp.com. For customer support, reach us at support[at]evildeadapp[dot]com.
Pretty Great Evil Dead Game
I must say this app is absolutely fantastic especially for an Evil Dead fan. The visual style is pretty nice and the depiction of the movie characters are dead on. While the hostile plants do indeed get a tad annoying, the other villains are not so overwhelming that it hampers game progress. The only time I found that they were too numerous was the last level...
I would have loved in game cut scenes (voiced by Bruce Campbell of course), but you can still follow a relative plot with little descriptions before each levels. It was great playing as Ash, armed with all his various weapons; I hope they make a sequel app based on EDII. The Autumn plot line is the exact duplicate of the original movie (tailored with more fights of course) and the Winter plot line is a very interesting new story... This is the most original of any Evil Dead game I've played; don't bother with any of the tedious console games.
In conclusion, this is a fun game for an Evil Dead fan and casual iPad players. Buy the free version; the ads aren't bothersome and, if you don't like it, it will be no loss to you.
Gave me nightmares
As lame as it sounds from such a cute game it did give me nightmares I love the creepy tinge to it fun gameplay, just wish there was a larger weapon selection If you're into zombies and rpg games I would definitely recommend this game, girlfriend loves it too witch is a plus
It looks ok. No retina support. Everything looks a little drab. As far as I can tell, the shotgun doesn't work. It only shoots toward the bottom left of the screen...
Game hasn't been updated in a year, so I'm under the assumption that the game ain't changing anytime soon, or ever.
- Category: Games
- Released: Aug 11, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 76.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Trigger Apps LLC
- © Ghost House Pictures. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.