EVO Gimbals Remote APP pairs with any EVO brand stabilizer allowing you to unlock your smartphones camera and turn it into a pro-quality video camera.
Intelligent advance control features connect with your stabilizer to perform automatic panoramas, 3x3 Photo Spheres and even time-lapse video.
Track people or objects using the new Smart-Track feature or set a predefined motion time-lapse sweep to capture amazing fast forward footage.
Wirelessly control the Tilt, Pan and Roll angles of your camera as well as the operating modes right from the control tab of the APP.
The EVO Gimbals Remote APP also allows you to fine tune the performance of your gimbal to your shooting style. Adjust variables such as dead band and follow rates and save custom pre-sets for future use.
To maintain peak performance of your gimbal especially in big changes in operating temperature of your gimbal - the offline 6 point IMU sensor calibration can be done on the calibration tab of the APP. Simply start the calibration and follow the positions on the screen.
Firmware upgrades can also be wireless downloaded and uploaded to the gimbal through the update tab of the APP.
- Completely Redesigned UI, compatible with all EVO Gimbals with bluetooth.
- Advance Camera Control Settings
- Manually adjust your smartphone's ISO, Aperture, Exposure, Shutter Speed, White Balance and Focus
- New Gimbal Stabilization Pre-sets allow you to create your own custom stabilization profile.
- New Auto Panoramas 180 & 330 degrees, 3x3 - 9 image stitch photo spheres.
- New Slow Motion, Time-lapse and Motion-Timelapse Feature (up to 10 sweep points)
- New Smart-Track object tracking feature
- Comprehensive settings menu and new calibration interface
- LIVE Streaming Capabilities through your own RTMP link
Ratings and Reviews
The first major thing that happened was... it kept taking too long to connect to my Bluetooth (iPhone 8+) and when it did, the hardware wouldn’t work with the software. I kept watching all the videos on their YT page, because I thought maybe I was doing something wrong but I did everything that the guy was doing.
I tried to calibrate the gimbal with the software and after it finished calibrating, it stopped working.
Things need to be updated before I give the app another shot. Even though it should be ASAP since it takes the EVO hardware to another level.
No updates in a year?!?
Tons of poor reviews and no response from EVO at all. And no updates to the app in a year, since before ios11 came out. All kinds of weird issues on my iphone10 with ios11 and nothing has been fixed. Have never been able to get the Mac app to check firmware either and Support just told me it must be current. I wouldn’t waste your time here since they aren’t taking the seriously.
Good ideas, bad execution
Where to begin? Strange icons that don’t say anything. Controls that don’t work or work backwards. Poor bt connection and little indication you are connected when you first connect camera. Video stored in app - if you delete app as told by costumer service, you delete your videos. Zoom does not work. Can’t set controls except when camera is on gimbal. Do not buy this rig unless you are a patient early adopter.
- Peter Coughlin
- 28.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © EVOGimbals.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.