Join now with your friends in the greatest SLG game of all time now on mobile devices, Evony: The King’s Return! Build your cities, train your troops, expand your empire and conquer the City of Thrones to become the King!
AN EXCEPTIONALLY RICH AND AMAZING SET OF FEATURES
- Choose from 6 unique cultures to customize your game’s architectural style: American, Chinese, European, Russian, Korean and Japanese!
- YOU ARE THE DIPLOMAT! Join a strong Alliance where you can make friends, communicate in real-time via voice and text with auto-translations so you can improve strategies and win epic battles.
- YOU ARE THE WARLORD! With over four types of troops to select and train from ground-pounding infantry to massive siege engines; fight against your enemies and see the battles happen all around you in real-time on the stunningly animated World Map.
- YOU ARE THE GOVERNOR! Administrate your cities in your Empire and use your leadership skills in managing resources and research improvements to gain strategic advantages.
- YOU ARE THE MONARCH! Recruit famous Generals of history to help with battles and city development. See them battle across the world of Evony in real-time, capture enemy generals and use them against their own leaders!
Do you have what it takes to rule your empire and claim the throne? Come join us in the highly anticipated and interactive SLG game, Evony: The King’s Return!
- Fixed a bug that players could get disconnected when collecting resources.
- Fixed a bug that the Battlefield Scores did not display correctly.
Ratings and Reviews
There a million games just like this one. However, this game does it the best. First let’s address pay to win. While you certainly can pay your way into power, it takes a RIDICULOUS amount of money to get high power in the beginning. If you are a patient player, you can play and do just fine without money or with very little if you choose to spend and support the developers. The game gives you enough free premium items to keep your city under protection all the time. At the very least it isn’t any worse than any other mobile war strategy game. Give it a shot if this is your only hang up.
Next, this game has a lot of quality of life features, and mini games/ goals too keep you occupied daily. You can send pictures in Alliance Chat, which is incredibly useful. Also fun for teh memez.
All in all, very solid game with a few minor performance issues on older phones. I’m on iPhone 5s and most the time, the game runs smooth and fast, with the need for an occasional game reset. Keep up the good work and keep the updates rolling.
Download it and thank me later!
Great mmo and alliance based activities. Very in depth and can having you learning interesting things for months easily, as well as the developers are adding new content/curves to the game that it always gives you something to work for. This is not for the gamer that wants to sit back and relax. If your protective shields over your city are down you will be attacked by other players. If you are out harvesting during war time or killing events you will be attacked. Even with pay to win aspects just like any other mmo you put the time in you will get up there. The game also provides plenty of daily rewards and activities to earn sweet items an the weekly monarch events that go on 24/7 give those non coining players the ability to compete and have an awesome time doing it. Map is large and the monsters are awesome! Lol if this sounds like something you would like jump right in we are waiting for you
Revised review after over a year in game play.
Still 1 star! Honestly would love to give it 0 stars. There is one simple reason this game deserves 0 stars, customer support. Over a years time I have had a few issues with the game. Every single time cs says to bad or my favorite there is no issue here to address. I sent in ss of a problem before and they told me that crap. How can you argue with photo. The most recent was a glitch in a battle we had. The game for some reason said we only had half the amount of troops then we actually had. This led to us losing a lot. When we addressed this with cs again to bad we are not going to help.
This puts customers in a very bad position. On one hand you have a fun game with only minor issues. On the other hand when there is an issue cs is just horrible, I mean horrible.
The best I can say is if you are looking for a well thought out and put together game. Filled with mostly nice people to have fun with and p2w is there but not awful then this is your game. Just be willing to either not coin or coin and know that cs is the worse and you will be upset at some point thinking “why did I support this game with real money!”
Could you please provide your account ID? Thank you!
- TOP GAMES INC.
- 199.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © All right reserved
- In-App Purchases
- 1,000 Gems $4.99
- 25,000 Gems $99.99
- 1,000 Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.